How will the superbowl end? More importantly.

Travis will catch the winning TD, slam the ball in the endzone, drop to a knee, pull a wedding ring from his protective cup and ask Tay Tay on National TV, "Will you marry me and will Joe Biden's latest Body Double be my best man?"
Most predictions agree that taylor swift cannot hold onto a man

The Taylor Swift beneath the fame, fortune and makeup has so far been not very appealing to real men

how will Travis and Taylor's journey end?

I predict that someone will win, and the crowd will jump down onto the field and fight like gorillas.

Donald Trump will watch approvingly from his VIP viewing booth.

She will get bored with him and use her fame to tear him from limb to limb publicly and humiliate the guy to make her self look good.

That is who she is. And people worship this woman.

How will the Super Bowl end? ... the timer will tick down to 0:00 in the 4th Quarter ... barring a tie game ...

Afterwards, Brittany sleeps with Travis ... Taylor runs away crying and bears Troy Aikman's love child nine months later ... which he denies by disrobing on live TV showing (s)he had a womb implanted some years ago and couldn't possibly father children any more ...

Hurricane Patrick bankrupts State Farm ...

Brock Purdy still can't afford rents in San Francisco ... the $875,000 man ... good grief ...

She will get bored with him and use her fame to tear him from limb to limb publicly and humiliate the guy to make her self look good.

That is who she is. And people worship this woman.

Taylor will find the off season to be kind of boring without her weekly fix of network coverage.
Being with Travis full time will be more than she can tolerate.

Travis will catch the winning TD, slam the ball in the endzone, drop to a knee, pull a wedding ring from his protective cup and ask Tay Tay on National TV, "Will you marry me and will Joe Biden's latest Body Double be my best man?"
And then CrusaderFrank will come out on the field with his tutu on and do the fandango!

Forum List

Back