How Wisconsin 2020 was Stolen

Re: that would have changed the outcome of the 2020 election
But that is not even the question. The question is the fraud itself, or whatever system whereby the entire election voting system itself is corrupted and compromised.
No, that is the only question. Elections in a democracy must accurately reflect the will of the voters. If they do, case closed and all else is diversion. The 2020 election, for all its flaws accurately reflect the will of the voters.

We've already admitted to ourselves that election corruption exists as per the 2005 Carter-Baker study and recommendations, and now we know there was a MASSIVE enterprise set afoot between 2019 and 2020 involving hundreds of millions of dollars donated expressly for the purpose of distorting the voting process in favor of Biden.
We know no such thing. I certainly don't and I consider myself relatively well informed.

This was not done in one place or by one person but my millions of people through dozens of organizations in many places. The details of the problem are just becoming realized and it will take years to unravel it all as the powers that be which sanction and profit by the corruption kick and scream fighting to save their own power.
Do you really believe millions are in on this secret and it hasn't come out? What planet did you live on?

People like you always ask for the proof of this while standing on one leg. I can send you a link to this or a link to that, but what it really takes is a person's own continuous involvement and interest in looking at ALL of the evidence as it unfolds and HUNDREDS of details have been unfolding about the cheating ever since Nov. 2020.
I've seen plenty of unbelievable conspiracy theories (including those right here) and lots of human errors but most seem to be easily debunked or explained. When I ask for something solid it never seems to be there but will in the future that never arrives.

Sorry if you think my unwillingness to stop my life and spend days or weeks trying to organize and put together all of it for someone like you to just easily examine complete with conclusions already laid out so no thinking needed is proof no such corruption ever occurred! It takes real personal involvement in seeing the big picture, the problem is so big. If you really cared about the elections, you would already be involved.
I only want to see some evidence, not some speculations and maybes.

NOTHING about the election of Joe Biden passes the "smells good" test, and the odor just gets worse and worse the deeper you dig down in. No one really believes that Joe Biden attracted 16,000,000 more votes than did their darling Obama!
I believe it and I think Joe owes it all to Trump. No one could have gotten out the Dem vote better than he could.

And when you ask how just the simple stats below could be possible for Joe despite their flying in the face of all election history yet still pull off an historic win from a guy who never got more than 1.5% of the vote in his prior two attempts, no one ever offers an explanation, because they can't.
The explanation is simple, he ran against Trump

Re: that would have changed the outcome of the 2020 election

No, that is the only question. Elections in a democracy must accurately reflect the will of the voters. If they do, case closed and all else is diversion. The 2020 election, for all its flaws accurately reflect the will of the voters.

We know no such thing. I certainly don't and I consider myself relatively well informed.

Do you really believe millions are in on this secret and it hasn't come out? What planet did you live on?

I've seen plenty of unbelievable conspiracy theories (including those right here) and lots of human errors but most seem to be easily debunked or explained. When I ask for something solid it never seems to be there but will in the future that never arrives.

I only want to see some evidence, not some speculations and maybes.

I believe it and I think Joe owes it all to Trump. No one could have gotten out the Dem vote better than he could.

The explanation is simple, he ran against Trump

It has come out. It has never been a secret. Now it is easier to cover it up. What planet do you live on?

A planet that has yet to show evidence of election fraud sufficient to change the outcome of the 2020 election.

“He fans out ballots, takes a photo, & places them in the drop box. It’s been reported that illegal ballot harvesters were paid $10 per ballot & had to show proof.”

Elections in a democracy must accurately reflect the will of the voters.
The will of the LEGAL voters. Voter ID, chain of custody, signature matching and other things eliminated illegally by the Dems took away all chance of determining whether a ballot was a legal vote or not.

The 2020 election, for all its flaws accurately reflect the will of the voters.
Your UNSUBSTANTIATED opinion.

Do you really believe millions are in on this secret and it hasn't come out?
Hasn't come out? Rush Limbaugh was SCREAMING about it a year ago! The democrats were so proud of the steal that they BRAGGED about it in Time Magazine detailing exactly how and who did it! Just one of the 50 or so leftist activist orgs involved has 7 million members. What planet do you fucking live on??! Been asleep the past year? You really think you are "informed, Ace?"

In PA alone they dumped in 2,000,000 mail in ballots They cheated in the tens of millions column to elect Mr. Potatoehead

The will of the LEGAL voters. Voter ID, chain of custody, signature matching and other things eliminated illegally by the Dems took away all chance of determining whether a ballot was a legal vote or not.
All that may be true but would not necessarily mean there was fraud. It is not legal for me to drive over 55 on most roads but that is not fraud.

Your UNSUBSTANTIATED opinion.
No, every recount, every court case, and every investigation (including AZ) came up with the same 'opinion'.

Hasn't come out? Rush Limbaugh was SCREAMING about it a year ago!
Was Rush part of the conspiracy?

The democrats were so proud of the steal that they BRAGGED about it in Time Magazine detailing exactly how and who did it!
:linky:

Just one of the 50 or so leftist activist orgs involved has 7 million members. What planet do you fucking live on??! Been asleep the past year? You really think you are "informed, Ace?"
I think you are a sad little pawn being played over and over. :itsok:

All that may be true but would not necessarily mean there was fraud. It is not legal for me to drive over 55 on most roads but that is not fraud.

No, every recount, every court case, and every investigation (including AZ) came up with the same 'opinion'.

Was Rush part of the conspiracy?

:linky:

I think you are a sad little pawn being played over and over. :itsok:
Played over and over? Wouldn't that be the people who believed the Russia crap or that Trump was not spied on? The people who ignored drugs that could save lives and will never be held accountable because their lies are treated as fact?

Do not tell anyone they have been played.

Played over and over? Wouldn't that be the people who believed the Russia crap or that Trump was not spied on? The people who ignored drugs that could save lives and will never be held accountable because their lies are treated as fact?

Do not tell anyone they have been played.
You've been played.

The Russians tried to collude with the Trump campaign but the Trump campaign was too incompetent to do their part. Russians hacked and released DNC emails, Don Jr. met with a Russian agent to get dirt on Hillary, Flynn illegally met with a Russian diplomate then lied to Pence about it.

There is a rigorous process in this country to test the effectiveness and safety of drugs. I wonder how many lives were saved by not approving those drugs?

You've been played.

The Russians tried to collude with the Trump campaign but the Trump campaign was too incompetent to do their part. Russians hacked and released DNC emails, Don Jr. met with a Russian agent to get dirt on Hillary, Flynn illegally met with a Russian diplomate then lied to Pence about it.

There is a rigorous process in this country to test the effectiveness and safety of drugs. I wonder how many lives were saved by not approving those drugs?
Your post only proves how gullible you are. You believe proven liars. Why?

Forum List

Back