How would you handle this family situation?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
let's say your brother drops dead at the thanksgiving table as you took your first bite..................last thing he saw was stuffing and gravy

you later find out your younger drug addled hopeless worthless brother was fucking your dead brothers wife since rigor mortis set in, as an act of comfort.

how would you handle this?

first i would drag my worthless brother to his brothers grave, rub his face in the dirt and tell him to apologize profusely, then leave him there

second i would confront my Xsil and throw a baggie full of dirt on the table from her husbands grave and tell her about what i did with her lover

third, i would tell her i would never cast my eyes upon that face again, then proceed to tell her and my relatives, all her friends and coworkers

this has to be the most disgraceful thing relatives could do beside taking showers with their 12 yr old daughters

how would you handle such a disgusting and repulsive family happening?

Last edited:
let's say your brother drops dead at the thanksgiving table as you took your first bite..................last thing he saw was stuffing and gravy

you later find out your younger drug addled hopeless worthless brother was fucking your dead brothers wife since rigor mortis set in, as an act of comfort.

first i would drag my worthless brother to his brothers grave, rub his face in the dirt and tell him to apologize profusely, then leave him there

second i would confront my Xsil and throw a baggie full of dirt on the table from her husbands grave and tell her about what i did with her lover

third, i would tell her i would never cast my eyes upon that face again, then proceed to tell her and my relatives, all her friends and coworkers

this has to be the most disgraceful thing relatives could do beside taking showers with their 12 yr old daughters

Why would your brother's wife take comfort in your other drug addled brother?
I'd need to hear this explanation first...then I'd probably disown the lot.
Either eay, xSIL would have some splainin to do.

If two people find comfort in each other's arms, what is that to you? Concerned about "what people will think"? I thought we were past that stage. It ain't adultery if the spouse is dead.

• Banned
If two people find comfort in each other's arms, what is that to you? Concerned about "what people will think"? I thought we were past that stage. It ain't adultery if the spouse is dead.
why do some people feel comfort having sex with minors and a WHOLE LOT APPROVE OF IT?

• Banned
why do lot of people think girls with penises should compete with girls with slits????

again. it is a weird sexual perversion.....people so starved of sex that normalizing sex with horses is next

looking how ugly most libs are, i see why

What does the Bible say?

LOL they also thought it was cool to impregnate 10 year olds back then. Is that what you base your standards off of?

God killed Onan because he wouldn't impregnate his brother's widow. There's nothing in the story about her age.

sounds like a typical Trump family reunion

Forum List

Back