How would you handle this family situation?

let's say your brother drops dead at the thanksgiving table as you took your first bite..................last thing he saw was stuffing and gravy

you later find out your younger drug addled hopeless worthless brother was fucking your dead brothers wife since rigor mortis set in, as an act of comfort.

how would you handle this?

first i would drag my worthless brother to his brothers grave, rub his face in the dirt and tell him to apologize profusely, then leave him there

second i would confront my Xsil and throw a baggie full of dirt on the table from her husbands grave and tell her about what i did with her lover

third, i would tell her i would never cast my eyes upon that face again, then proceed to tell her and my relatives, all her friends and coworkers

this has to be the most disgraceful thing relatives could do beside taking showers with their 12 yr old daughters

how would you handle such a disgusting and repulsive family happening?
Have you come down with a bad case of BDS?

What would you do if a family member raped a woman in a department store dressing room? Would you vote for him?

What if he also stole the life savings of a bunch of senior citizens at a fake university? Would you vote for him?

let's say your brother drops dead at the thanksgiving table as you took your first bite..................last thing he saw was stuffing and gravy

you later find out your younger drug addled hopeless worthless brother was fucking your dead brothers wife since rigor mortis set in, as an act of comfort.

first i would drag my worthless brother to his brothers grave, rub his face in the dirt and tell him to apologize profusely, then leave him there

second i would confront my Xsil and throw a baggie full of dirt on the table from her husbands grave and tell her about what i did with her lover

third, i would tell her i would never cast my eyes upon that face again, then proceed to tell her and my relatives, all her friends and coworkers

this has to be the most disgraceful thing relatives could do beside taking showers with their 12 yr old daughters

I would say out of it as it's not my business.

I'd faint. And when I woke up, I'd call the coroner and then I'd pray and ask God to forgive family sins.

Forum List

Back