Howard Stern used to be brave & courageous But now he's a coward

Howard Stern used to be incredibly brave & courageous. But now, he's become a coward​

COWARDLY: Everyone Noticing Something's Changed About Howard Stern​

Mike LaChance from American Lookout reports, Have you noticed that Howard Stern is different now? The pandemic has really changed him. He used to be edgy and defended concepts like freedom of speech. Now he is afraid to leave his Long Island mansion and he is constantly criticizing people who haven’t gotten the jab.

He was always a coward, jerk and loser.

It's just much more evident now.

He's also - obviously - mentally ill.

What a total coward loser. I have gone out of my house every day, no mask, no vaccine, every day since we heard the word Covid, I am healthy as a horse, and there you go.

Howard is still scared in his house. What a sorry bitch.
He hasn’t changed and he is not different… he is just saying something that goes against your agenda so now he’s the enemy…. Pretty pathetic on your part

It's interesting how a guy like Howard Stern, who built his career bucking the status quo, can so easily become a part of it. That's the power of the almighty dollar.

Speaking on his SiriusXM radio show this week, Stern said Rogan should say: "I'm wrong, and go get the vaccine before you die."

"The whole thing with Joe Rogan is so silly to me," Stern said. "Even the apology he just should've said, 'You know what? Listen, I'm a comedian... And I have no idea what I'm talking about'."

"I have no medical background whatsoever to be telling people what to do with their health."

They are completely unaware of the irony of their statements.

Forum List

Back