How’d That Work Out for You, Lefty’s?

This time they really got him...

Oh wait, actually they still don't have one piece of evidence.

The established the evidence for at least 3 cases of obstruction of justice. He just moved into the role of Felon in Waiting.

You just keep telling yourself that. Maybe someday somebody will believe you (but probably not). Mule-er embarrassed himself and looked like a confused old man who had no idea what was even in "his" report. Your problem is that not ONE thing Mule-er claims would hold up in court. There is NO underlying crime, he was NOT impeded in the investigation, and he can't show CORRUPT INTENT. Three strikes, you're out.

ignoring subpoenas is impeding the investigation and obstruction --

Tell that to Obozo, Holder, and the rest of the Dims who ignored subpoena after subpoena. The investigation was not impeded and as usual, the Dems and you look like fools at the end.

ok, I just told them. Now Trump is the president obstructing the investigation

if he's not ignoring Congress, he's suing them - I guess Obama sued Congress too huh Gomer.

This time they really got him...

Oh wait, actually they still don't have one piece of evidence.

The established the evidence for at least 3 cases of obstruction of justice. He just moved into the role of Felon in Waiting.

You just keep telling yourself that. Maybe someday somebody will believe you (but probably not). Mule-er embarrassed himself and looked like a confused old man who had no idea what was even in "his" report. Your problem is that not ONE thing Mule-er claims would hold up in court. There is NO underlying crime, he was NOT impeded in the investigation, and he can't show CORRUPT INTENT. Three strikes, you're out.

Tell that to Obozo, Holder, and the rest of the Dims who ignored subpoena after subpoena. The investigation was not impeded and as usual, the Dems and you look like fools at the end.

if he's not ignoring Congress, he's suing them - I guess Obama sued Congress too huh Gomer.

Slapping you around is too easy. Poor baby, Trump has the power to fire any investigator at any time for any reason. Nothing was obstructed or interfered with per MUELLER'S own words. Now STFU. You lost and continue to lose.

Muller = Idiot
I just love it when a tard ironically calls someone an idiot while misspelling that person's name.

For free. In public.

:lol:

His testimony was Alzheimeresque. We'll now refer to him as the "Babble Clown" He investigated nothing,It is clear now his 18 ass clowns did all the work because he's obviously slipping mentally. Or he fakes it really well.

Slapping you around is too easy. Poor baby, Trump has the power to fire any investigator at any time for any reason. Nothing was obstructed or interfered with per MUELLER'S own words. Now STFU. You lost and continue to lose.

you just cant pry your lips off Trumps fat ass long enough to face reality much less fathom the context of the Mueller comment

spin, deflect, suck Trump- go away little boy, you bother me.

Muller = Idiot
I just love it when a tard ironically calls someone an idiot while misspelling that person's name.

For free. In public.

It was clear Mueller had no in depth knowledge of the report he signed his name to. Hell he couldn't even say who wrote the May 27th letter to the AG, it obviously wasn't him.

Muller = Idiot

For free. In public.

His testimony was Alzheimeresque. We'll now refer to him as the "Babble Clown" He investigated nothing,It is clear now his 18 ass clowns did all the work because he's obviously slipping mentally. Or he fakes it really well.

Or he was constantly trying to make sure he didn't make a comment that would be skewed outside the DoJ memo and his own statement that all his testimony would be from the report... I bet you can't recall every detail from a 400+ report in a snap, let alone some up with a response under those constraints.

Anybody who's done interrogation or profiling knows constantly asking to repeat the question is a stall for time. It often throws off the questioner and makes them rephrase a question the subject is uncomfortable with. In essence that makes two questions and the subject gets to pick which one he responds to. If the questioner replies: "you heard me", this nonsense usually ends. I knew Mueller was in trouble from when they asked him to stand to take the oath....his legs wobbled. Then he couldn't hear the questions.

Then he pulled the old reliable "not in our purview" and finally, "I won't get into that". I'm positive he perjured himself when he said he hadn't spoken to Comey as the HOAX heated up. I'm positive AG Barr isn't pleased he tried to pull the "OLC wouldn't let me indict him"....a lie he tried to correct at the beginning of the second act of today's circus. Now he's on his own if he's committed other breaches of prosecutorial conduct which he obviously has. He was obligated to complete his phony investigation before the 2018 midterms and he did not. I want this son of a bitch indicted and a SWAT team sent to affect his arrest like he did to Roger Stone.

I’m watching it right now. He may have been a brilliant man at one point, I dunno, but was very unimpressive with what I’ve seen so far.

you just cant pry your lips off Trumps fat ass long enough to face reality much less fathom the context of the Mueller comment

spin, deflect, suck Trump- go away little boy, you bother me.

Truth hurt asshole? Go back to sucking off Michael Obama. You're a joke. Now YOU can STFU and go away before I slap you right here in public little girl.

That **** is not president
Now is she?

that **** had the balls to testify before Congress all fucking day

Trump didn't did he.
LOL, no sitting President has ever been forced to testify before Congress.

It’s called separation of powers. He has nothing to say to a bunch of stupid ass Democrats that want to put on political theatre.

U.S. Senate: Sitting Presidents & Vice Presidents Who Have Testified Before Congressional Committees

And none of them were forced to.

who said anything about forced - I said Trump didnt have the BALLS to ...

feel and dumber now Mr Seperation of powers.

:abgg2q.jpg:

He wasn’t stupid enough to. Did Obama have the balls to testify before Congress?

while watching this dumpster fire of a hearing I actually started to feel bad for democrats
then I remembered how democrats are hateful ass holes and the deserve every minute of this slow motion train wreck

It was clear Mueller had no in depth knowledge of the report he signed his name to. Hell he couldn't even say who wrote the May 27th letter to the AG, it obviously wasn't him.

Wait ... what? Are you telling me that the May 27th letter was "rigged"? :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe the Russians wrote that letter, too! Lol

Wait ... what? Are you telling me that the May 27th letter was "rigged"? :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe the Russians wrote that letter, too! Lol

I'm saying Mueller was nothing but a figure head, his staff did everything. Mueller may have been a sharp prosecutor at one time, judging from his performance today, I would let him defend me on a traffic ticket. He obviously doesn't have all his faculties, age does that.

That **** is not president
Now is she?

that **** had the balls to testify before Congress all fucking day

Trump didn't did he.

It didn’t take balls to testify before a Congress that you knew wasn’t going to do shit to you. Moron.

if Gowdy wasnt trying every one of you RW idiots are BATSHIT CRAZY.

How fucking stupid are you really? Gowdy is one man. Learn something ffs.

1 MAN THAT LED 11 REPUBLICAN INVESTIGATIONS

DUMBASS.

Oh, your THAT stupid? Thanks for clearing that up. Sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back