Howdy from East TX

doglover

Jul 23, 2014
Hello everyone This seems to be an interesting place to hang out. Love to read others' opinions on many subjects. I am pretty outspoken, but not nasty about it and that may be because I am an old gal who has seen, heard and been through most everything. I am truly a dog lover. Having outlived my siblings and friends, my two dogs are my best friends in the world. I am a Conservative with no Party affiliations. The first President I can recall was FDR, also recall way too much of WWII, but my first vote was cast in the JFK/Nixon election. So much history since then. So many memories of it all. I'd best stop using "I"... starting to sound like a certain President. Hope to enjoy this forum.

Welcome!
Jump right in and enjoy.
You will soon learn who to avoid and who to commutate with around here. :)

Nice of you to join our group....I'm sure you will like it here.

welcome_banner_flower_butterfly.jpg

Hi Doglover. Liked your introduction!
Welcome to usmb. It's a little wild but if you give it time, it will grow on you. Not the wildness...just the place in general, lol.

Hello everyone This seems to be an interesting place to hang out. Love to read others' opinions on many subjects. I am pretty outspoken, but not nasty about it and that may be because I am an old gal who has seen, heard and been through most everything. I am truly a dog lover. Having outlived my siblings and friends, my two dogs are my best friends in the world. I am a Conservative with no Party affiliations. The first President I can recall was FDR, also recall way too much of WWII, but my first vote was cast in the JFK/Nixon election. So much history since then. So many memories of it all. I'd best stop using "I"... starting to sound like a certain President. Hope to enjoy this forum.

Well, since you seem to be a sweet old gal and you are a dog-lover, you get a big, big, big burly hug from me!! There, hope I didn't crush your ribs.

People with your breadth of experience are exactly what USMB needs, and I don't care if you swing to the extreme Left or the extreme Right or don't even know what a swing looks like!!

There are lots of people who can help you to get to know the place and plenty of places to visit in order to get to meet people.

I am more from the Left, but decidedly more than 50% of my friends here in USMB are from the Right, which once again proves that miracles happen.

Have a good time, don't be afraid to speak your mind and I truly hope to see you out there.

The bolded: I really like the way you wrote that.

Forum List

Back