Howlin Orrin Hatch calls out Krazy Kamala for dancing in Iowa while her home state of Cal is on fire

Does Hatch expect her to go fight the fires? Toss the paper towels? What?

Well, it's certainly not the first time she's used her body to advance her career.

You mean like this?

giphy.gif

OK I guess that's not fair. I have a link and you don't.

But there's no war on women. There's no war on women. There's no war on women. There's no war on women....

Well, it's certainly not the first time she's used her body to advance her career.

You mean like this?

giphy.gif

But there's no war on women. There's no war on women. There's no war on women. There's no war on women....

I didn't think I needed a link since her sexual escapades were widely published; however, here's one for you:

Extramarital affair with Kamala Harris? Former San Francisco mayor, 84, admits it happened

Last edited:

You mean like this?

giphy.gif

I didn't think I needed a link since her sexual escapades were widely published; however, here's one for you:

Extramarital affair with Kamala Harris? Former San Francisco mayor, 84, admits it happened

That's not a link to what you claimed. Read it again.

Forum List

Back