How's that pesky trade war Trump started? U.S. Trade Deficit in Goods Reaches Record High

Trump is awesome! I wish he'd go full Coolidge and send Congress a budget that cuts spending.

Second best thing he could do is close the Department of Education

If Trump did either one of those things I would join you in singing his praises...

but instead he submitted the largest spending request in the history of the country and turned the Dept of Ed over to a corrupt person who is using it to enrich themselves.

In other words...he is no different than the rest
My favorite spin from the Trumpsters regarding spending is when they say, "okay, where would you cut spending?"

Which, of course, is EXACTLY what the LEFT wingers say when it's THEIR turn to defend their spending.

Peas in a pod. And the GOP says it's "the party of fiscal responsibility". Har har. They've been conned.

My favorite spin from Lefties regarding spending is when they say, "I can't say I support cutting spending on wetbacks but I can say I support cutting careless spending."

I am all for cutting spending on illegals, and I suspect that Mac is as well.
Of course, but the nutter isn't listening.

Trump is awesome! I wish he'd go full Coolidge and send Congress a budget that cuts spending.

If Trump did either one of those things I would join you in singing his praises...

but instead he submitted the largest spending request in the history of the country and turned the Dept of Ed over to a corrupt person who is using it to enrich themselves.

My favorite spin from the Trumpsters regarding spending is when they say, "okay, where would you cut spending?"

Which, of course, is EXACTLY what the LEFT wingers say when it's THEIR turn to defend their spending.

Peas in a pod. And the GOP says it's "the party of fiscal responsibility". Har har. They've been conned.

My favorite spin from Lefties regarding spending is when they say, "I can't say I support cutting spending on wetbacks but I can say I support cutting careless spending."

we do not speak his language. If you are not a racist using racist terms he cannot understand your words.

we do not speak his language. If you are not a racist using racist terms he cannot understand your words.

Well then, you two have quite the posting history here and you both have bitched repeatedly about deficit spending and the debt...I'm certain you can link us to your posts where you've voiced your displeasure with spending on illegals....RIGHT?
(I'll stand by while you pretend you didn't see this request.)

haha...now you fools have spun it into "one must be a racist to support cutting spending on beaners"....WTF, how much more fucked in the head can you get dude?

you use racist terms, you are a racist. It is not real difficult.

if-it-looks-m315m7.jpg

I'm trying real hard to hate people for their skin color...BUT that doesn't mean you have to do the same nor do you have to be a "RACIST" to hate spending on people ruining our nation and running up our debt...You didn't know that?

Well then, you two have quite the posting history here and you both have bitched repeatedly about deficit spending and the debt...I'm certain you can link us to your posts where you've voiced your displeasure with spending on illegals....RIGHT?

Bob..."I hate all tomatoes"

BL..."why do you not hate cherry tomatoes?"

:21::21::21::21::21:

Waiting on your links?

Waiting on your links?

pssttt....when we say we are against overspending and the debt, that includes all, there is no need to break it down line by line.

It is like when you say you hate black people you do not need to list them by name, we get what you mean.

Waiting on your links?

pssttt....when we say we are against overspending and the debt, that includes all, there is no need to break it down line by line.

It is like when you say you hate black people you do not need to list them by name, we get what you mean.

haha...RIGHT!
That's some funny shit...you hate spending and debt but you don't have a clue of where you'd begin to make cuts...hahaha...You're nutless

haha...RIGHT!
That's some funny shit...you hate spending and debt but you don't have a clue of where you'd begin to make cuts...hahaha...You're nutless

I would start with an across the board 2% cut to each and every department for 5 years. Let the departments cut where want, they know where the waste and abuse is taking place. In the first year alone just cutting out the "use it or lose it" mentality would save more than the 2%.

After 5 years and the 10% reduction I would then make more specific cuts.

haha...RIGHT!

I would start with an across the board 2% cut to each and every department for 5 years. Let the departments cut where want, they know where the waste and abuse is taking place. In the first year alone just cutting out the "use it or lose it" mentality would save more than the 2%.

After 5 years and the 10% reduction I would then make more specific cuts.

haha...You've lost your nuts to PC...you are terrified to speak like any sane, intelligent, good, real American would...it goes like this..."First, I'd stop FORCING americas best to pay filthy wetbacks hundreds of billions of dollars to ruin their nation....then I'd.....)
See how easy that is...come on, find that empty scrotum of yours.

The OP must be a millennial.

"If it doesn't happen the moment it is stated, then it is a failure."

China is playing the long game, and Americans whine when their instant oatmeal takes more than 20 seconds.

Trump set the expectation that he’d be able to fix this very quickly.
Very quickly is a relevant term and he also said there would be some pain along the way.

Yes, it is the relevant term and it did not happen.
It is actually a 'relative' term, meaning the scale is set by size of the issue.

Quick != to immediate.

But that is not what the post said.
Correct. I did not take his meaning as literal, however, because he clearly used the wrong word when he definitely meant relative.

haha...You've lost your nuts to PC...you are terrified to speak like any sane, intelligent, good, real American would...it goes like this..."First, I'd stop FORCING americas best to pay filthy wetbacks hundreds of billions of dollars to ruin their nation....then I'd.....)

all you care about is brown people, you do not care about debt or over spending.

our deficit in the last 365 days was 1.3 trillion dollars, if we cut out all spending on illegals overnight then our deficit drops to 1.2 trillion....but you do not care about the 1.2 trillion...all you care about are brown people.

Not really. Anyone with any modicum of understanding regarding economic interactions between nations....

which is why he thought he would be able to win the trade war quickly...they are easy to win remember.
Again, quickly is not a reference that is set by you or me. I realize that people want to assign their own meaning of 'quickly', but only the speaker can do that. Now, if he had set a date or a time, then missed that, the argument would have some validity.

China is playing the long game, and Americans whine when their instant oatmeal takes more than 20 seconds.

Not really. Anyone with any modicum of understanding regarding economic interactions between nations knows that if someone says this will happen soon, soon = 18 months to 10 years.

On the world stage, economic issues just don' turn on a dime unless it a market crash. We don't make policy or write treaties regarding trade in a single piece of paper in an afternoon over coffee.

Anyone with a modicum of understanding? I guess that excludes Trump then.
It looks to me as if it excludes you. Unless, of course, you actually do think that trade negotiations are done in an afternoon while eating finger sandwiches and drinking tea. Then is it really a matter of you not living in the same reality as everyone else.

I'm certain you can link us to your posts where you've voiced your displeasure with spending on illegals....RIGHT?
Hmmm, I don't remember doing so.

Rather than sitting around bitching and moaning like a cranky old woman, I'd rather THINK and come up with original, creative, informed, positive, comprehensive ideas on the issue: 4. >>> Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

Obviously someone like you won't understand.

Last edited:

all you care about is brown people, you do not care about debt or over spending.

our deficit in the last 365 days was 1.3 trillion dollars, if we cut out all spending on illegals overnight then our deficit drops to 1.2 trillion....but you do not care about the 1.2 trillion...all you care about are brown people.

The debt and or deficit spending has never once changed the course or trajectory of my life or quality of life.
Wetbacks have impacted my life...BIG TIME!
(please ask me how)
In the meantime, start stressing about shit that actually matters to how you live bud..stop with the retarded talking points you been programmed to worry about.

The debt and or deficit spending has never once changed the course or trajectory of my life or quality of life.
Wetbacks have impacted my life...BIG TIME!
(please ask me how)
In the meantime, start stressing about shit that actually matters to how you live bud..stop with the retarded talking points you been programmed to worry about.

Illegals have never once changed the course or trajectory of my life or quality of life.

I guess by your standards I should not care about them at all.

you talking about people being programmed is the greatest of ironies.

I'm certain you can link us to your posts where you've voiced your displeasure with spending on illegals....RIGHT?
Hmmm, I don't remember doing so.

Rather than sitting around bitching and moaning like a cranky old woman, I'd rather THINK and come up with original, creative, informed, positive, comprehensive ideas on the issue: 4. >>> Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

Obviously someone like you won't understand.

I thought so...how's all that 'critical thought' working out for you?
I think what you mean is; you'd rather sit around and THINK about what excuses you can concoct to explain why we are where we are and why Mexico has the right to invade us...RIGHT?

Not really. Anyone with any modicum of understanding regarding economic interactions between nations knows that if someone says this will happen soon, soon = 18 months to 10 years.

On the world stage, economic issues just don' turn on a dime unless it a market crash. We don't make policy or write treaties regarding trade in a single piece of paper in an afternoon over coffee.

Anyone with a modicum of understanding? I guess that excludes Trump then.
It looks to me as if it excludes you. Unless, of course, you actually do think that trade negotiations are done in an afternoon while eating finger sandwiches and drinking tea. Then is it really a matter of you not living in the same reality as everyone else.

I’m well aware of this. Trump was not.

Forum List

Back