HRW says Syria govt air strikes defy UN resolution

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
While the Jew haters are constantly bashing Israel with regard to Gaza, are they paying attention to anything going on in Syria?

HRW says Syria govt air strikes defy UN resolution

(AFP) / 30 July 2014

The New York-based rights group also rapped the Security Council for inaction over the violence in Syria in a statement issued ahead of a meeting of the UN body.

Human Rights Watch sharply criticised the Syrian air force on Wednesday for intensifying strikes on Aleppo, despite a UN Security Council resolution ordering all sides in the conflict to stop indiscriminate attacks.

The New York-based rights group also rapped the Security Council for inaction over the violence in Syria in a statement issued ahead of a meeting of the UN body.

“The Syrian government is raining high explosive barrel bombs on civilians in defiance of a unanimous United Nations Security Council resolution,” HRW said, referring to resolution 2139 from February.

Continue reading at:

HRW says Syria govt air strikes defy UN resolution - Khaleej Times

That is nonsense. Though terrorists with sniper rifles hide even in government controlled ares and sometimes shoot at people (HRW doesn´care!), the life is going on in Aleppo as I have reported. But some parts are still occupied by terrorists and those are bombed. The government would not take advantages in "raining barrel bombs on civilians".

That is nonsense. Though terrorists with sniper rifles hide even in government controlled ares and sometimes shoot at people (HRW doesn´care!), the life is going on in Aleppo as I have reported. But some parts are still occupied by terrorists and those are bombed. The government would not take advantages in "raining barrel bombs on civilians".

Then i suggest you dg to the UN and tell the HRW that they are wrong? If you can't make it in person, send them an E-mail.

Then i suggest you dg to the UN and tell the HRW that they are wrong? If you can't make it in person, send them an E-mail.
No, I won´t go there or send a mail. They surely know that their claim is a lie. War is always bloody and sometimes civilians die. That´s sad. It is also sad that HRW claims that the Syrian army targets civilians. The Syrian forces come to liberate Aleppo.

No, I won´t go there or send a mail. They surely know that their claim is a lie. War is always bloody and sometimes civilians die. That´s sad. It is also sad that HRW claims that the Syrian army targets civilians. The Syrian forces come to liberate Aleppo.

I believe (and there are probably many others who believe) that even if the HRW showed you videos of the entire thing, you would still be denying it and saying it is a lie. However, if you are happy in your belief that everything is honky dory whatever the Syrian military does, so be it.

I believe (and there are probably many others who believe) that even if the HRW showed you videos of the entire thing, you would still be denying it and saying it is a lie. However, if you are happy in your belief that everything is honky dory whatever the Syrian military does, so be it.
There cannot be a video of the Syrian military targeting civilians because it simply doesn´t happen. Nobody denies the fact, that barrel bombs are used in Aleppo but they are not meant to kill civilians.

This all could have been avoided had the U.S. and it's lackey's not started a proxy war in Syria. I don't give a shit.

There cannot be a video of the Syrian military targeting civilians because it simply doesn´t happen. Nobody denies the fact, that barrel bombs are used in Aleppo but they are not meant to kill civilians.

Now how are you so sure it doesn't happen since you are not there to witness what is happening? By the way, here is an article from the L.A. Times. Usually people make lots of comments after articles are published so why not have your say too. You can tell all those making comments how lovely Assad is and that he wouldn't harm a flea.

'Barrel bomb' use in Syria said to escalate despite U.N. ban - LA Times

This all could have been avoided had the U.S. and it's lackey's not started a proxy war in Syria. I don't give a shit.

I think many posters and viewers realize that a simple-minded fellow as you are doesn't even care that your fellow Catholics are being mudered in the Middle East.

Maybe our mid east ally could go kick his ass instead of terrorizing captive civilians.

Meanwhile, it appears that so many crawl over to this board and actually care nothing about what is happening in the Middle East if it doesn't involve Israel. All those tens and tens of innocent people killed mean nothing to them if it doesn't involve the Jews.

Maybe our mid east ally could go kick his ass instead of terrorizing captive civilians.

Meanwhile, it appears that so many crawl over to this board and actually care nothing about what is happening in the Middle East if it doesn't involve Israel. All those tens and tens of innocent people killed mean nothing to them if it doesn't involve the Jews.

Oh I was very concerned when the west was supporting Al Qaeda and what has become ISIS.

Oh I was very concerned when the west was supporting Al Qaeda and what has become ISIS.

Now isn't that strange that you have been so absent on this Middle East forum until things started happening in one little area of the world? You could have been posting the happenings in the Middle East all along, but I imagine you just were not interested.

Forum List

Back