Huckabee 2024! My Favorite Nut Job: Howlin' Huckabee is a charming, funny economic populist who seems to genuinely care about the poor, my friends!

• Banned
Years and years and years ago - long before Huckabee's time - Keith Richards was busted for drugs while the Stones were touring Arkansas. As governor, Huckabee - to his everlasting credit - pardoned Keith.

from Breitbart:

“It’s a long process, pardoning,” Huckabee said. “It takes a lot of paperwork. And the funny thing is, people said to me afterwards, ‘Governor, you’ll do that for Keith Richards, but you wouldn’t do that for an ordinary person.’ And my answer to that is always, ‘Hey, if you can play guitar like Keith Richards, I’ll consider pardoning you, too.'”

this disqualified him from being a serious candidate then & it's just as valid today.

but i'm sure his hayseed daughter, sarah honey boo boo, could get a gig as gov of arkansas campaigning off the whole church & state being as one, though.

Let's not forget that it was Huckabee who discovered that cinnamon bunns are a sure fire cure for diabetes, and he would gladly sell you his cure.

Let's not forget that it was Huckabee who discovered that cinnamon bunns are a sure fire cure for diabetes, and he would gladly sell you his cure.

or that he cooks squirrels in a pop corn popper.

• Banned
My favorite Gov. Huckabee moment is when he had a staffer box out Senator Cruz from trying to steal his Kim Davis thunder. He was fit to be tied. lol

My favorite Gov. Huckabee moment is when he had a staffer box out Senator Cruz from trying to steal his Kim Davis thunder. He was fit to be tied. lol

that was funny as hell! caught it on tape too.

priceless.

i have finally found the president who speaks to everything that has been stirring in my soul for so long!

I LIKE MIKE! I LIKE MIKE! I LIKE MIKE! I LIKE MIKE!

i have finally found the president who speaks to everything that has been stirring in my soul for so long!

I LIKE MIKE! I LIKE MIKE! I LIKE MIKE! I LIKE MIKE!

Careful now, you may have to turn in your Rump Seecrit Decoder Ring. I like him as well and would vote for him as long as he locks that lying daughter of his up in some Castle.

even the liberal media pushed for him when he ran before

“It’s hard not to like Mike Huckabee,” gushed Newsweek. Even The Nation said he has “real charm.”

Mike Huckabee is a Trump supporter. I refuse to to support anyone who supports Trump. He is a fake Christian.

AFter that, Hucksterbee lose any support or good will that I had. "He's dead to me"

"i would never move to NY unless they let me duck hunt in Central Park. you can't even order grits for breakfast!" - Marvelous Mike Huckabee

The Communistic Democrats are getting more and more pathetic i can't wait to see what they're reduced to when President Trump is reelected on November 3rd.

giphy (10).gif

Forum List

Back