🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huckabee Aide Physically Blocked Cruz From Getting Into Kim Davis Money Shot

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!

(But of course, those elephants will say that this has nothing to do with politics... lol)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/09/us/kim-davis-same-sex-marriage.html

When Mr. Cruz, who met with Ms. Davis, exited the Carter County Detention Center, a throng of journalists beckoned him toward their microphones, but an aide to Mr. Huckabee blocked the path of the senator, who appeared incredulous.

Soon after, Ms. Davis emerged, apparently wearing the same clothes she had worn in court Thursday. Mr. Huckabee stuck close by her side, along with Mr. Staver and her husband, Joe, as they approached the reporters and cameras. Ms. Davis remained silent, letting Mr. Staver and Mr. Huckabee do the talking.

Mr. Huckabee, a former Baptist pastor, cast the dispute as a matter of religious freedom threatened by overreaching courts, while Mr. Cruz stood to the side, keeping an unusually low profile.

Also, from the first link:

2015-09-009 Cruz not in Kim Davis money shot lol.png

:D

Discuss. Should Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) have been in the money shot with Mike Huckabee (R-AR) and Kim Davis (batshit crazy- KY)?

And on just a side note: Kim Davis' husband decided to really dress up for the day, in a straw hat and a costume from the Hee-haw series of the 1970s. Amen.

OMG, stop the world. good grief are you people petty. No wonder the Democrat base is so low information when it comes to politics. they are fed petty crap like this instead of what's IMPORTANT.

I saw that on TV. Huckabee really controlled that situation and cashed in on the free publicity.
Just getting his share of "political Jesus"...say Hallelujah...,say it now or else......
It was a disgusting display of faux christianity.

AWWW I hope you puked over it, I guess they should have acted like the blacklivesmatters and go start a riot or two then people like you would be supportive of them

I saw that on TV. Huckabee really controlled that situation and cashed in on the free publicity.
Just getting his share of "political Jesus"...say Hallelujah...,say it now or else......
It was a disgusting display of faux christianity.

AWWW I hope you puked over it, I guess they should have acted like the blacklivesmatters and go start a riot or two then people like you would be supportive of them

What's wrong, Staph Infection, did your tonka toys break this morning, or what?

(But of course, those elephants will say that this has nothing to do with politics... lol)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/09/us/kim-davis-same-sex-marriage.html

When Mr. Cruz, who met with Ms. Davis, exited the Carter County Detention Center, a throng of journalists beckoned him toward their microphones, but an aide to Mr. Huckabee blocked the path of the senator, who appeared incredulous.

Soon after, Ms. Davis emerged, apparently wearing the same clothes she had worn in court Thursday. Mr. Huckabee stuck close by her side, along with Mr. Staver and her husband, Joe, as they approached the reporters and cameras. Ms. Davis remained silent, letting Mr. Staver and Mr. Huckabee do the talking.

Mr. Huckabee, a former Baptist pastor, cast the dispute as a matter of religious freedom threatened by overreaching courts, while Mr. Cruz stood to the side, keeping an unusually low profile.

Also, from the first link:

View attachment 49712

Discuss. Should Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) have been in the money shot with Mike Huckabee (R-AR) and Kim Davis (batshit crazy- KY)?

And on just a side note: Kim Davis' husband decided to really dress up for the day, in a straw hat and a costume from the Hee-haw series of the 1970s. Amen.

If you ever get to drive through that area it's like being in a mix of the movie deliverance and hee haw, just right off Interstate 64 right next to west Virginia , Fundy churches everywhere and a trailer dwellers paradise, the place is like a parody of itself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back