Huckabee, Cruz, and Jindal scheduled to speak at rally hosted by pastor who wants gays executed

Imagine a perfectly healthy, innocent, viable baby who, in the natural course of events will be born next week.

All 3 democrat candidates openly espouse the position that that baby must be put to death, should the baby's mother choose to do so - for whatever reason she finds sufficient, or no reason at all. They call it, "Choice."

This belief results in the killing of hundreds of thousands of babies every year in the U.S. More than 30 million, and counting, in total.

And yet we are supposed to be outraged at the theoretical execution of fictitious homosexuals, proposed seriously by no one.

It is just such thinking that justifies the expression, "Fucked up."

• Banned
And there is the lie: "for whatever reason she finds sufficient, or no reason at all."

Or maybe just ignorance or mental feebleness, but probably malignant feelings.

Go read the rules.

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. ALL of the top Democrats advocate an ABSOLUTE "right to choose," ending only with the live, healthy birth of a baby. My example is apropos.

You could look it up.

Too funny. Courting the crazy evangelical vote is a time honored tradition of the modern GOP.

Imagine a perfectly healthy, innocent, viable baby who, in the natural course of events will be born next week.

All 3 democrat candidates openly espouse the position that that baby must be put to death, should the baby's mother choose to do so - for whatever reason she finds sufficient, or no reason at all. They call it, "Choice."

This belief results in the killing of hundreds of thousands of babies every year in the U.S. More than 30 million, and counting, in total.

And yet we are supposed to be outraged at the theoretical execution of fictitious homosexuals, proposed seriously by no one.

It is just such thinking that justifies the expression, "Fucked up."

See you understand hyperbole and propaganda.

No one supports abortions at 8 months and 3 weeks. But nice try. Sure it worked on stupider people.

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. ALL of the top Democrats advocate an ABSOLUTE "right to choose," ending only with the live, healthy birth of a baby. My example is apropos. You could look it up.
You are a fool if you believe that, that ALL would say that a woman has the absolute right to terminate a baby before the due date. What a foolish, utterly foolish, statement for you to make.

Last edited:

:slap:

Stop being a damned liar.

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. ALL of the top Democrats advocate an ABSOLUTE "right to choose," ending only with the live, healthy birth of a baby. My example is apropos. You could look it up.
You are a fool if you believe that, that ALL would say that a woman has the absolute right to terminate a baby before the due date. What a foolish, utterly foolish, statement for you to make.
How come Republicans want to help the fetus but not the born?

How come Republicans want to help the fetus but not the born?
You are describing only the far right wack wing of the Party.

Forum List

Back