🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huckabee: ‘Kim Davis In Federal Custody Removes All Doubts About The Criminalization Of Christianity

An elected public official is refusing to do her job because of her religious faith.

Marriage licenses that should be issued are not being issued.

To those who support Kim Davis, what should be done here, precisely?

Do what they're doing now, find someone else to issue them. Not throw her in jail as an example to all Christians.

-Geaux
She is not a Christian who lives by Christian values; she is a woman who is married 4 times and had a child with one man while still being married to another. To hold this woman up as someone who lives by Christian values is entirely hypocritical.
Not your place to judge.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Do what they're doing now, find someone else to issue them. Not throw her in jail as an example to all Christians.

-Geaux

She was jailed for contempt of court. Not for being a Christian.
She is to stay there until she agrees to go against her faith....Tyranny to the core.

I knew you were a supporter of Christian sharia. This just confirms it.
Listen you stupid bitch it isn't christians murdering millions of innocent babies it is your kind.

Sorry, wrong. Now and for hundreds of years Christians have been murdering innocent children all over the world...for hundreds of years.
False . Your ignorance is blatant

An elected public official is refusing to do her job because of her religious faith.

-Geaux

She was jailed for contempt of court. Not for being a Christian.
She is to stay there until she agrees to go against her faith....Tyranny to the core.

No.

The absolute truth is that she already agreed to go against her 'faith'. She has said she will issue the licenses if they take her name off the certificate;

in other words she effectively demolished her own defense.
You liberals are evil fucks

Hilarious right wing reaction as expected. This year is making them cry, gay marriage, upholding obamacare, the Iran deal, a failed PP clown show..

WELL well, did you know they were suing THIS government worker. because guess why? they were HUMILATED.
snip:
Couple Suing Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Over Marriage License Plan to Wed Friday

Couple Suing Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Over Marriage License Plan to Wed Friday

first you citizens were sued over baking a cake and fined 100, 000 dollars, why because they were humiliated. AND NOW THIS ending with JAILED

Lets bring a class action lawsuit against the Supreme court who RULED they should be allowed to be married. First they RULED we could be fined by this government if we didn't BUY their mandated insurance and now here we are. We are now being RULED by tyrants and fascist because of this supreme court and these people who's only reason for suing is they were HUMILATED. .you can thank Obama, he promised to TRANSFORM your country and now you are going to live it. You just got your first look into your future....enjoy it

Valier Jarrett said they had two judges ready to go.
Get a fucking life.
Get a fucking clue

well you were warned that once they got MARRIAGE they wouldn't stop at that.

NOW you see it happening right before your eyes. YOU better wake up and soon

Strawman argument - you're leaving out some facts. Baker is not operating a private non-profit church bake sale. Baker is operating a for profit business that intends to serve the general public - public accommodation. The civil rights act of 1964 bars that type of business from discrimination. State laws have also added sexual orientation to list of protected classes.

Nobody forced the Bakers to do business, set up shop in those states that extend civil rights protections to sexual orientation.

When you do business in a state, you do so by choice and agree to follow state law.

In our government, we are nation of Rule of Law not Rule of Man not Rule of Religion.

Too many religions, only one Constitution.
Hey dummy the constitution is the law

Exactly -- and SCOTUS is the arbiter of how the Constitution is to be applied and interpreted.

There is a reason Federal judges are not elected.

There is a reason they are appointed for life.

You'd think Huckabee and Cruz would have passed basic high school civics.

In our government, we are nation of Rule of Law not Rule of Man not Rule of Religion.

Too many religions, only one Constitution.
Hey dummy the constitution is the law

Exactly -- and SCOTUS is the arbiter of how the Constitution is to be applied and interpreted.

There is a reason Federal judges are not elected.

There is a reason they are appointed for life.

You'd think Huckabee and Cruz would have passed basic high school civics.
Actually no congress is the main arbitration of the constitution since they actually have power Over the supreme court. That is in the Constitution

-Geaux
She is not a Christian who lives by Christian values; she is a woman who is married 4 times and had a child with one man while still being married to another. To hold this woman up as someone who lives by Christian values is entirely hypocritical.
Not your place to judge.

LOL Why the fuck not? Are you assuming I'm not a Christian? You are a very, very angry and judgmental person.

As well, as far as Kim Davis' behavior is concerned: I'm not judging her--I am stating a fact. She obviously has not lived by Christian values and is not someone to be held up as a representative of them.

I certainly wouldn't want my kids to think this woman represents Christian values.

-Geaux
Not your place to judge.

LOL Why the fuck not? Are you assuming I'm not a Christian? You are a very, very angry and judgmental person.
Are you God?

Ky clerk jailed for defying the rights of others!
wW1dH66.gif

-Geaux
Not your place to judge.

Are you God?

You are not.

-Geaux
Not your place to judge.

Are you God?

Are you an idiot? What a ridiculous response to my post. Christian values are well known. How ironic: based on your attitude toward me saying she is not living by Christian values, it seems you are saying I don't set them. Well, neither does Ms Davis. Is she God? Does she get to dictate what is right and wrong, as if she is God? You really are an idiot.

Huckabee has been led astray by a false prophet.

I noticed during the first debate his soul has become very rotten in the past few years.

Forum List

Back