🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huckabee: ‘Kim Davis In Federal Custody Removes All Doubts About The Criminalization Of Christianity

Kim's breakfast in bed this morning?
JailFood1.jpg

I sure hope she slept well, on her hubris...

Kentucky ranks near top of states with highest divorce rates

Maine, Alaska, Oklahoma, Kentucky and Nevada, ranked at the top
for divorces, while Utah, Wyoming and Arkansas - which had the
highest marriage rates - were also higher than average in marital
breakups. New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York
ranked among the lowest in divorces.

How funny is that. The states with the lowest divorce rate are all deep blue states. The states with the highest divorce rates are all red states.

God bless Kim Davis!

The supporters of Davis think the whole world is supposed to rearrange itself to comport with the religious beliefs of ONE PERSON.

How that is supposed to work out so that NO ONE's beliefs get trampled on is a good question and why we don't allow religions to rule this country. The Fundamentalists are quite willing to trample on OTHER people's beliefs and, indeed, think it is their duty and privilege to do so.

America IS and always HAS BEEN a SECULAR nation.

I'm beginning to believe that all fundamentalists should be deported to Somalia or Iran where they allow their religion to rule. They certainly don't like being Americans.

I can easily forsee a second attempt at revolution by the religious right wing nut jobs trying to instill religious law here in the U.S.

==========

An elected public official is refusing to do her job because of her religious faith.

Marriage licenses that should be issued are not being issued.

To those who support Kim Davis, what should be done here, precisely?

In the meantime the silly fake Christian probably had powered eggs, bland oatmeal and a mystery meat sausage for breakfast while her office handed out marriage licences to same sex couples.

Guess who is responsible for divorce filings in Kentucky?

Go ahead, guess.

That's right. County clerks. Kim Davis.

The court will charge a filing fee of $113. You usually have to pay this fee in cash or by certified check or money order. You should check with your local court clerk’s office to find out your county's exact fee.

Divorce | Legal Aid Network of Kentucky

How come Saint Davis accepts fees from adulterers for divorce?

Huh?

You rubes have been totally taken in by a deceiving hypocrite.

Kentucky ranks near top of states with highest divorce rates!

BULLSHIT

This country was NEVER a Christian country.

This country was NOT founded on Christianity.

When you make statements like that you are figuratively showing your ass and literally showing your ignorance.

Go to school --- not a religious school.
Take some courses in American history.

If you have any interest at all in the TRUTH ( which I doubt ) google the " Federalist Papers " and open your eyes.

The writings of all the Founding Fathers are available too and the Founding Fathers would love to have the opportunity to beat you over the head with those books because they most certainly did not want this to be a religious society and many were declared Atheists.

==============

The country we remember was founded on Christianity. T

-Geaux

Picking and choosing again. Christianity by comfort.
Good try.

[A]nyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of unchastity, causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Kim Davis issues marriage licenses to adulterers in direct conflict with the Bible.

For money.
Again not a sin.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Divorce | Legal Aid Network of Kentucky
You can file a divorce in Kentucky if you or your spouse has lived in Kentucky for the past six months. Typically, you should file the divorce in the county where you live. If you file in a county where neither you nor your spouse lives, your spouse can object and ask the case to be transferred to a county where one of you resides. The court clerk will place the divorce in the appropriate court.

[A]nyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of unchastity, causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Yes.

Did you see the picture where the blond lady was sitting there at the desk with a hateful stare at the queers wanting a marriage license?

They all claim < NOW > that they were willing all along but she prevented them from issuing the licenses because they were afraid she would retaliate.

The expression on that woman's face tells me they are LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH.

Davis < could > have signed a bunch of blank forms in advance and entrusted her staff to issue them but that wouldn't have achieved her objective.

She is going to sue and she has a million or so religious nut jobs sending her money which she will be able to keep ( there is no law that governs how money donated has to be spent ) and she figures on retiring to the Caribbean after the lawsuits and donations all accumulate.

With her " moral " background you know she would drop her panties on request so " morality " obviously plays no part in what she does.

It is all a calculated scheme to extract money from the gullible.

=============

Was there anyone else in that office who could have issued the licenses?

WELL well, did you know they were suing THIS government worker. because guess why? they were HUMILATED.
snip:
Couple Suing Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Over Marriage License Plan to Wed Friday

Couple Suing Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis Over Marriage License Plan to Wed Friday

first you citizens were sued over baking a cake and fined 100, 000 dollars, why because they were humiliated. AND NOW THIS ending with JAILED

Lets bring a class action lawsuit against the Supreme court who RULED they should be allowed to be married. First they RULED we could be fined by this government if we didn't BUY their mandated insurance and now here we are. We are now being RULED by tyrants and fascist because of this supreme court and these people who's only reason for suing is they were HUMILATED. .you can thank Obama, he promised to TRANSFORM your country and now you are going to live it. You just got your first look into your future....enjoy it

Valier Jarrett said they had two judges ready to go.

Stooopid Stuff

There is no evidence that Jarrett said this. It came to Lil Glenny (Baby Huey) Beck from an anonymous source.

Kim Davis knows if you have been married before when you apply for a marriage license:
Previous Marriages:
Rowan County will require documentation to prove a previous marriage has been dissolved either through death or divorce.

https://www.ecclix.com/pdf/marriagedivorce.pdf

A]nyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of unchastity, causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Kim Davis is paid to help people commit adultery. She is paid to put Kentucky in the top divorce rate states.

An industrious reporter should investigate how many marriage licenses the hypocrite has issued to people getting married for the second, third, fourth, fifth time.

I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.
When was getting a divorce a sin? Homosexuality is

How about adultery, kids out of wedlock, screwing one man while married to another and multiple marriages?

Your good "christian" is guilty of both.

Fact is, you're just another blowhard cafeteria christian, picking and choosing whatever fits your hate agenda.

Equality is winning, the people of the US are winning and your sharia law is losing.

Deal with it.

An industrious reporter should investigate how many marriage licenses the hypocrite has issued to people getting married for the second, third, fourth, fifth time.

I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.

How about adultery, kids out of wedlock, screwing one man while married to another and multiple marriages?

Fact is, you're just another blowhard cafeteria christian, picking and choosing whatever fits your hate agenda.

Equality is winning, the people of the US are winning and your sharia law is losing.

Deal with it.
What about them? All things done before she found Christ. .... you intolerant progressives are funny to watch

Deal with it.

cafeteria Christian. That's a good one.

You progressives are all idiots and extremely anti American

Deal with it.
What about them? All things done before she found Christ. .... you intolerant progressives are funny to watch

The intolerant one is, behind bars today...

Forum List

Back