🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huckabee: ‘Kim Davis In Federal Custody Removes All Doubts About The Criminalization Of Christianity

An industrious reporter should investigate how many marriage licenses the hypocrite has issued to people getting married for the second, third, fourth, fifth time.

I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.
When was getting a divorce a sin? Homosexuality is

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

How about adultery, kids out of wedlock, screwing one man while married to another and multiple marriages?

Your good "christian" is guilty of both.

Fact is, you're just another blowhard cafeteria christian, picking and choosing whatever fits your hate agenda.

Equality is winning, the people of the US are winning and your sharia law is losing.

Deal with it.
What about them? All things done before she found Christ. .... you intolerant progressives are funny to watch

The intolerant one is, behind bars today...
Really? I want homosexuals thrown in jail for gobbling dick?

An industrious reporter should investigate how many marriage licenses the hypocrite has issued to people getting married for the second, third, fourth, fifth time.

I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.

How about adultery, kids out of wedlock, screwing one man while married to another and multiple marriages?

Fact is, you're just another blowhard cafeteria christian, picking and choosing whatever fits your hate agenda.

Equality is winning, the people of the US are winning and your sharia law is losing.

Deal with it.
What about them? All things done before she found Christ. .... you intolerant progressives are funny to watch

Davis is in jail, where she belongs.

You progressives are all idiots and extremely anti American

Nothing anti-American about following the law or resigning if you cannot, in good conscience, do your job.
Except thier is no law just a commandment from the courts and it goes against the constitution. ..

People like Kim Davis have done such a great job making adultery acceptable, even her worshippers who bleev themselves to be good Christians now overlook this widespread sinning and Davis's part in it. Probably because most of them are adulterer's by the Bible's definition. And God forbid they should suddenly find themselves on the wrong side of Jesus right next to the gays!

Hypocrites. No wonder they have been so easily led astray by this deceiver.

If she really was a saint standing up for her beliefs, she would not be issuing marriage licenses to adulterers. Kentucky has one of the highest divorce rates in the country, so she has been issuing way more licenses to adulterers than there are gays asking to be married.

She is not a biblical person at all. She is a nasty pig-faced bigot using the Bible as cover for her ugliness. Just like the bigots of the past who used the Bible to prevent interracial marriages.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Last edited:

Deal with it.

Only a asshole like you thinks it is cool to toss someone in jail for religious beliefs. What next gas chambers?

Because we oppose someone using government authority to FORCE the citizens of her county to obey her religion?

Davis lacks the authority to make up religious tests that citizens must pass before they can receive state services.

Long before gays could get married by law, Kim Davis took a job giving marriage licenses to adulterers. She has been doing this all along, for money.

This is an inescapable truth her worshippers are avoiding. People like Kim Davis have done such a great job making adultery acceptable, even her worshippers who bleev themselves to be good Christians now overlook this widespread sinning and Davis's part in it.

If she really was a saint standing up for her beliefs, she would not be issuing marriage licenses to adulterers. Kentucky has one of the highest divorce rates in the country, so she has been issuing way more licenses to adulterers than there are gays asking to be married.

She is not a biblical person at all. She is a nasty pig-faced bigot using the Bible as cover for her ugliness. Just like the bigots of the past who used the Bible to prevent interracial marriages.

Same bullshit, different decade.

So did her mother who was the County Clerk before her. After all, Kim got one. Several actually.

An elected public official is refusing to do her job because of her religious faith.

Marriage licenses that should be issued are not being issued.

To those who support Kim Davis, what should be done here, precisely?

Do what they're doing now, find someone else to issue them. Not throw her in jail as an example to all Christians.

-Geaux
Oh! The poor bigots are being persecuted! All the while, those poor bigots seek to hide behind a faith that professes 'love thy neighbor' and forgiveness just to perpetuate hatred, fear, suspicion and hurtful stereotypes.

These bigots are acting decidedly in-Christian. There is no persecution of Christianity. There is, however, a deserved backlash against bigotry.

It's funny how you never hear Huckabee going after divorcees and pointing out they are all adulterers, isn't it? You don't hear him campaigning against them being able to marry again. Peculiar, isn't it? You don't hear him talking about how all these adulterers are destroying the institution of marriage. Interesting, isn't it?

Hypocrite.

And a coward. He doesn't take the hard stand. He doesn't go after the real destroyers of marriage because there are a shit ton more biblically-defined adulterers than there are gays. Huckabee goes after the small and easy targets. He hangs with the torch carrying mob of hypocrites like himself.

What an ugly little man.

Last edited:

Deal with it.

Only a asshole like you thinks it is cool to toss someone in jail for religious beliefs. What next gas chambers?

Its not her religious beliefs that landed her her in jail. Its her attempt to use state power to force others to obey her religious beliefs that did.

The judge offered her a perfectly reasonable compromise: let another clerk issue the licenses. But Davis refuses, insisting that she would do everything in her power to interfere with any clerk in her office attempting to issue licenses to same sex couples.

She lack the authority to make up religious tests or force her clerks or county citizens to obey her religion.

And 'gass chambers'? Really, drama queen?

It's funny how you never hear Huckabee going after divorcees and pointing out they are all adulterers, isn't it?

Hypocrite.

Yeah, despite Jesus specifically condemning it. While never saying shit about gays.

Nothing anti-American about following the law or resigning if you cannot, in good conscience, do your job.
Except thier [sic] is no law just a commandment from the courts and it goes against the constitution. ..
The law is clear, gays are equal in civil marriage, and the court ordered her to obey the law, which she did not, making her in Contempt of Court, and that is why she is now behind bars.

Deal with it.

Leave out the drama queen next time. And she is free to believe whatever she likes however she is not free to do whatever she likes, especially on the taxpayers dime, none of us are...

An elected public official is refusing to do her job because of her religious faith.

Do what they're doing now, find someone else to issue them. Not throw her in jail as an example to all Christians.

-Geaux
Straight question here, I haven't followed this story that closely: That would be fine, was she the only person there who could issue licenses? Why didn't they or she do what you suggest?

When she refused to do her job she should have been replaced or fired. Easy Peasy.

It's funny how you never hear Huckabee going after divorcees and pointing out they are all adulterers, isn't it?

Hypocrite.

Yeah, despite Jesus specifically condemning it. While never saying shit about gays.
It's takes a lot of courage to take the hard stand and go after the real destroyers of marriage. The adulterers who are called out in the Bible multiple times.

Huckabee doesn't have that kind of guts. He goes for the soft targets. He's a crowd pleaser. He wouldn't dare point out the beams in their eyes. He prefers to point out the motes in their neighbor's.

This is why the bigots lose. Because they are hypocrites and they are evil. They worship false prophets and deceivers.

If they were truly upstanding and faithful, nothing could yield to them.

Nothing.

Because we oppose someone using government authority to FORCE the citizens of her county to obey her religion?

Davis lacks the authority to make up religious tests that citizens must pass before they can receive state services.
Read the constitution you ignorant ass

-Geaux
Straight question here, I haven't followed this story that closely: That would be fine, was she the only person there who could issue licenses? Why didn't they or she do what you suggest?

When she refused to do her job she should have been replaced or fired. Easy Peasy.
She's an elected official, making it that much harder to do.

Was it the criminalization of Christianity when Jeff Warrens was sent to jail? After all he was following his deeply held religious beliefs. lol

Forum List

Back