🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huckabee Will Never Be Elected President - He Tried Covering Up His Son Slaughtering a Stray Dog?

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Huckabee Will Never Be Elected President - He Tried Covering Up His Son Slaughtering a Stray Dog?

Huckabee claimed his son was a minor, so it's not a big deal? a few weeks shy of 18 years old. He was technically a minor. Jesus Christ! Serial Killers start out slaughtering animals

On 11 July 1998, two young men working as counselors at Camp Pioneer in Hatfield, Arkansas, killed a dog at that Boy Scout camp. One of those young men was 19-year-old Clayton Frady of Texarkana and the other David Huckabee, the youngest son of Arkansas Governor Michael Dale "Mike" Huckabee. David Huckabee was 17 at the time of the slaying, although he would turn 18 less than two weeks later. Both young men were fired over the incident.
Anonymous rumors about how the dog was killed say Frady and Huckabee hanged the dog, slit its throat, and stoned it to death.

John Bailey, then director of Arkansas's state police, told Newsweek personnel in Governor Huckabee's employ (his chief of staff and personal lawyer) leaned on him to write a letter officially denying the local prosecutor's request for an investigation. Wrote Newsweek: "Bailey, a career officer who had been appointed chief by Huckabee's Democratic predecessor, said he viewed the lawyer's intervention as improper and terminated the conversation." Bailey was fired by Huckabee seven months later, with (according to Bailey) one of the reasons given by Huckabee being that "I couldn't get you to help me with my son when I had that problem." Newsweek quoted I.C. Smith, the former FBI chief in Little Rock, as saying "Without question, [Huckabee] was making a conscious attempt to keep the state police from investigating his son."
snopes.com Mike Huckabee s Son Killed a Dog

Did they eat it too? Oh wait, Obama is the one who eats dogs. Never mind.

Hucksterbee is the American Taliban candidate. Fundamentalist cultist are dedicated to his efforts force their religion on everyone.

Huckabee wouldn't stand a chance even if his son's actions never happened. I do look forward to his performance in the clown car though.

The dog is old news and came out in 2008. Huckabee CAN win. He is hated by atheists and liberals...people who aren't voting GOP anyhow. Huckabee offers compassionate conservatism. He isn't a useless teaper and commands respect when he speaks. Although, he would probably make a better VP candidate.

Perfect ticket..R. Paul/ Huckabee.

Huckabee can't win, dog incident or not.
why?
He was a spoiler in 2008 and he won't be forgiven for giving us John McCain as the nominee.
I blame FNC and Giuliani.
Huckabee stayed in the race even though he was polling last and had no chance of winning the general. The only vote he had was the evangelicals. Romney would have gotten their vote if Huckabee had dropped out like anyone else would have who cared about their party winning. He didn't, he stayed in, denying Romney the evangelical vote and McCain ended up with the nomination. Giuliani wasn't a factor at that point.

Forum List

Back