HUGE: Border Patrol Turns on Joe Biden, Proclaims Support for Texas National Guard

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Game on.

The weakest President in modern times is looking even weaker. What will Joe do?

According to a new post put out by the Border Patrol Union, and a new report from Griff Jenkins of Fox News, Biden has lost operational control of the situation, at least in a practical sense.

The Biden administration had initially warned Texas that it had until mid-day Friday to relinquish control of Shelby Park, the nearby boat dock, and the International Bridge. That deadline has now come and gone, and instead of there being a major clash between the Border Patrol and the state-controlled soldiers on site, it appears those on the ground have already de-escalated the situation.

The Border Patrol Union ends by slamming Biden for creating the current "catastrophe" and reiterating that there will be no conflict between CBP agents and state forces. The statement is a clear signal of support for the Texas National Guard, its mission, and those leading it, including Gov. Greg Abbott.

Furthering the division between the Border Patrol and the White House was a senior CBP official who said they have no plans to follow through on removing the razor wire put up by Texas. Biden has completely lost whatever leverage he had.

This was unexpected....but not hard to understand. Move one goes to Texas...
Biden is in unexplored Territory here.
His best bet is to go for the pocketbook.

Jo
Now that Texas has 25 GOP Gov. supporters, the fact that the illegal immigration at your "border" is the #1 issue for the 2024 election and, the fact that as soon as that is removed more will be laid down, even some politicians saying they will send them more wire to lay down, has placed Biden in a corner.

Listen to Reagans farewell speech to the world Jan 11th, 1989. His comment "we the people tell the government what to do, it doesn't tell us....almost all of the worlds constitutions are documents in which governments tell the people what their privileges are, our constitution is a document in which we the people, tell the document what it is allowed to do. We the people, are free".

If I am Trump I am taking that quote, repeating it at a rally and building a bridge with Reagan and a new generation that would love Reagan.

The fact that Reagan won all states but only lost the District of Columbia should tell you all you need to know. The world needs America to be back with strong, domestic success to ensure long term sustainability and success.

Imagine Reagan today. They would try to destroy him too.

Since the concertina wire can be cut, there must be a preferred tool that works best for that. So I just need a plan to have those available for all migrants on the Mexico side. I'm always thinking, I can't help myself.

Game on.

The weakest President in modern times is looking even weaker. What will Joe do?

According to a new post put out by the Border Patrol Union, and a new report from Griff Jenkins of Fox News, Biden has lost operational control of the situation, at least in a practical sense.
The Biden administration had initially warned Texas that it had until mid-day Friday to relinquish control of Shelby Park, the nearby boat dock, and the International Bridge. That deadline has now come and gone, and instead of there being a major clash between the Border Patrol and the state-controlled soldiers on site, it appears those on the ground have already de-escalated the situation.
The Border Patrol Union ends by slamming Biden for creating the current "catastrophe" and reiterating that there will be no conflict between CBP agents and state forces. The statement is a clear signal of support for the Texas National Guard, its mission, and those leading it, including Gov. Greg Abbott.
Furthering the division between the Border Patrol and the White House was a senior CBP official who said they have no plans to follow through on removing the razor wire put up by Texas. Biden has completely lost whatever leverage he had.

Uh-oh....Xi is going put a hold on some monthly envelopes.....not good

Forum List

Back