HUGE: Border Patrol Turns on Joe Biden, Proclaims Support for Texas National Guard

Since the concertina wire can be cut, there must be a preferred tool that works best for that. So I just need a plan to have those available for all migrants on the Mexico side. I'm always thinking, I can't help myself.
Very Risky....but doable.....but one needs to know why you're ok with it.

The wire is coming down; Texas will look like a petulant child and be sent to their room without dinner.
/——/ I doubt if any libtards will listen to this, but if you want an expert opinion, here is a Constitutional attorney, Mark W Smith, who is admitted to the USSC bar. It’s about 15 minutes long.

I know that the BP agent's wives are fit to be tied.....They are super pissed that Tater might order them into direct conflict with the TANG.....They know it won't end well.
I knew that the on site commanders would not allow that....not gonna happen

I thought the SCOTUS just said they have the authority to remove it. Biden removes it, Texas puts it back up. It’ll be a great look for Biden’s reelection campaign, facilitating the invasion of illegals.
Yeah he is going to be smart to leave it alone
He has a much more potent weapon ...Federal funding.....

Yeah he is going to be smart to leave it alone
He has a much more potent weapon ...Federal funding.....
Federal funding cuts both ways. The state of Texas might stop funding the fed-gov, too. The government can’t give away anything it doesn’t take from someone in the first place. Its only lucrative product is bureaucracy, and that only sells at the barrel of a gun.

Game on.

The weakest President in modern times is looking even weaker. What will Joe do?

According to a new post put out by the Border Patrol Union, and a new report from Griff Jenkins of Fox News, Biden has lost operational control of the situation, at least in a practical sense.
The Biden administration had initially warned Texas that it had until mid-day Friday to relinquish control of Shelby Park, the nearby boat dock, and the International Bridge. That deadline has now come and gone, and instead of there being a major clash between the Border Patrol and the state-controlled soldiers on site, it appears those on the ground have already de-escalated the situation.
The Border Patrol Union ends by slamming Biden for creating the current "catastrophe" and reiterating that there will be no conflict between CBP agents and state forces. The statement is a clear signal of support for the Texas National Guard, its mission, and those leading it, including Gov. Greg Abbott.
Furthering the division between the Border Patrol and the White House was a senior CBP official who said they have no plans to follow through on removing the razor wire put up by Texas. Biden has completely lost whatever leverage he had.

This is why we laugh at Joe Biden every time he gets all coked up and threatens us and thinks American soldiers will obey his orders to bomb and shoot their fellow citizens.

They won't, and this is more proof.

The time is fast arriving to knock the Federal government down to size. It is a leviathan that is eating us alive and must be greatly diminished and back to the levels the Founders envisioned.

Getting rid of many Cabinet Departments is a good start.

No, it's the whole of the BP......I know people. ;)
Oh, I am sure the guy who whipped the Haitian immigrants from horseback isn't happy.

I feel bad for the border patrol, because they are in the middle of the politicians refusal to reform the system.

Biden has sent 3 million people back under Title 42. Like stay in Mexico, that was just kicking the can down the road.

The time is fast arriving to knock the Federal government down to size. It is a leviathan that is eating us alive and must be greatly diminished and back to the levels the Founders envisioned.

Getting rid of many Cabinet Departments is a good start.

So let me get this straight, you want to make the government smaller so an agency can have more powers to abuse people trying to cross the border seeking asylum.

So let me get this straight, you want to make the government smaller so an agency can have more powers to abuse people trying to cross the border seeking asylum.

The law says they have to seek asylum in the first country they reach after leaving their native country, and that is ignored.

Further, 99+% of Biden’s Horde of Illegals have no valid asylum claims, just millions of military-age men.

The law says they have to seek asylum in the first country they reach after leaving their native country, and that is ignored.

Nope, the law says NO SUCH THING.

In fact, the law specifically states you have to be ON AMERICAN SOIL to make an asylum claim.

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

You must apply for asylum within 1 year of the date of your last arrival in the United States, unless you can show:

• Changed circumstances that materially affect your eligibility for asylum or extraordinary circumstances relating to the delay in filing; and
  • You filed within a reasonable amount of time given those circumstances.
You may apply for affirmative asylum by submitting Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal, to USCIS.

If your case is not approved and you do not have a legal immigration status, we will issue a Form I-862, Notice to Appear (NTA), and refer your case to an immigration judge with the Department of Justice's Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR). The immigration judge conducts a “de novo” hearing of the case. This means that the judge conducts a new hearing and issues a decision that is independent of the decision made by USCIS. In certain circumstances, if USCIS does not have jurisdiction over your case, the asylum office will issue a Form I-863, Notice of Referral to Immigration Judge, for an asylum-only hearing. See the section “Defensive Asylum Processing With EOIR” below if this situation applies to you.

Forum List

Back