HUGE: Runbeck Whistleblower Reveals That Chain Of Custody For OVER 298,942 Maricopa County Ballots Delivered To Runbeck On Election Day Did Not Exist

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
And here it is. It's unfathomable what happened.

Runbeck Whistleblower Reveals That Chain Of Custody For OVER 298,942 Maricopa County Ballots Delivered To Runbeck On Election Day Did Not Exist, Employees Allowed To Add Family Members’ Ballots Without Any Documentation​

Runbeck Whistleblower Reveals That Chain Of Custody For OVER 298,942 Maricopa County Ballots Delivered To Runbeck On Election Day Did Not Exist, Employees Allowed To Add Family Members’ Ballots Without Any Documentation​

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
This is absolutely astonishing what was done and then certified. This election has to be nullified and redone.
It's harder to cheat on a high school math exam than steal an election in AZ. Are there NO honest judges in the state of Arizona? Are they all corrupt? Mountains and mountains of clear evidence of fraud. This is criminal!

73ut80.jpg

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
This is absolutely astonishing what was done and then certified. This election has to be nullified and redone.
It's harder to cheat on a high school math exam than steal an election in AZ. Are there NO honest judges in the state of Arizona? Are they all corrupt? Mountains and mountains of clear evidence of fraud. This is criminal!

73ut80.jpg
😄

Is Trump supposed to be your fearless leader? He abandoned the Cucks at the Capitol when the time came.

Was there a need for a chain of custody for these ballots? On election day Maricopa County makes use of ballots printed on demand. This allows a voter to cast their vote at any one of 200+ voting centers located throughout the county. Perhaps those ballots returned to Runbeck were unused pre-printed early voting ballots. If that's the case no harm, no foul. However, if any ballot got distributed to a voter, then the issue is not the lacking chain of custody but rather why was the ballot going back to the contractor for printing services?

He said he was going to join the march to the Capitol and then got in his car and left and spent the whole day glued to the T.V. watching his supporters do what he didn't have the balls to do himself.
You claim a few weeks ago that Trump fought is security team in the beast to go back to lead the protest. Which is it? Were you lying then or are you lying now?
BTW what does Trump have to do with this post anyway? You brought him into this not me.

Last edited:
You claim a few weeks ago that Trump fought is security team in the beast to go back to the protests. Which is it? Were you lying then or are you lying now?
Did I? Or did I acknowledge a news report that said he tried to grab the steering wheel before his SS calmed him down, gave him a bottle and then drove him back home cause he was obviously getting grumpy and needed a little nappy nap?

Did I? Or did I acknowledge a news report that said he tried to grab the steering wheel before his SS calmed him down, gave him a bottle and then drove him back home cause he was obviously getting grumpy and needed a little nappy nap?
So are you lying now about your previous statement... You can't have it both ways. BTW Trump doesn't anything in bottles and e doesn't drink booze.

So are you lying now about your previous statement... You can't have it both ways. BTW Trump doesn't anything in bottles.
How was I lying? Did he march with the Cucks at the Capitol? He was the President of the United States, if he wanted to march with the Cucks he could of. Reaching for the steering wheel after you've already gotten in the car and are driving away is like all those times someone is yelling "hold me back!", pretending as if they want to fight. It's a tantrum and performance art. That's your leader. 😄

You got em this time macho man!

Great job. ROFL.

Was there a need for a chain of custody for these ballots? On election day Maricopa County makes use of ballots printed on demand. This allows a voter to cast their vote at any one of 200+ voting centers located throughout the county. Perhaps those ballots returned to Runbeck were unused pre-printed early voting ballots. If that's the case no harm, no foul. However, if any ballot got distributed to a voter, then the issue is not the lacking chain of custody but rather why was the ballot going back to the contractor for printing services?
There is a need for chain of custody for every ballot. You are done here.

Forum List

Back