🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HUGE Trans Man Wins New Hampshire Beauty Contest – Weighs Twice as Much as Closest Competitor

This obese dude named Brian won a "beauty" contest as Miss Greater Derry against real women.
Sounds like they have mail-in votes & use Dominion machines to count them for Miss America contestants now.

What an ugly, gender dysphoric mess the left has made of the world for actual women.
A male in a wig & a dress is just a mentally ill dude begging for help.

The f*ck I will ever call a guy a gal or go along with delusional insanity from the progpervs.

My god those people are sick.

All those beautiful young girls and they picked that monstrosity.

Grooming works, doesn't it?

This obese dude named Brian won a "beauty" contest as Miss Greater Derry against real women.
Sounds like they have mail-in votes & use Dominion machines to count them for Miss America contestants now.

What an ugly, gender dysphoric mess the left has made of the world for actual women.
A male in a wig & a dress is just a mentally ill dude begging for help.

The f*ck I will ever call a guy a gal or go along with delusional insanity from the progpervs.

They deserve this..........anyone who voted for joe biden and the democrats deserve this.....and it isn't going to get better any time soon........those girls just had a real good lesson in leftism.......will they learn from it? I doubt it.....once a cancer like leftism gets a hold of a host, the ability to fight it off is greatly reduced...

My only question is whether the judges voted for him as a particularly moronic exercise in virtue signaling or whether they simply wanted to make a mockery of the whole contest?

Those 12 poor girls having to stand there and smile despite the inherent ridiculousness of it all.

If they had any dignity they wouldn't participate with this freak

Death Angel......that kid was likely raised by either weak, or left wing parents...likely a single mother.....educated in the leftist controlled public education system, watching leftist television.......the kid didn't have a chance..........they are also a victim of the leftists....leftism is just evil.

Because you can't criticize THIS?

i don't care enough to criticize an obsolete & antiquated venue of objectification.

or because you can't appreciate beauty?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i've seen plenty of 'beautiful' people ... who, btw are so full of silicone & botox & have their body parts sliced & diced just to conform to what 'beauty' is suppose to be AND are still as ugly as sin on the inside.

Last edited:
My only question is whether the judges voted for him as a particularly moronic exercise in virtue signaling or whether they simply wanted to make a mockery of the whole contest?

Those 12 poor girls having to stand there and smile despite the inherent ridiculousness of it all.

Those girls smiling....it's part of the process....you have to make the victims accept the humiliation...it makes it easier for the next time they have to sit there and take it.....

Forum List

Back