🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huma An Emotional Basketcase

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
As if it isn't bad enough that she's married to serial lech Anthony Wiener, is facing indictment over 29,000 of her emails on Clinton's private server, and has been threatened with beheading by ISIS, it seems Huma is little more than a slave to Queen Hillary:

"A lot of times, Hillary would snap her fingers and go, 'Gum.' And Huma would fetch it."

Huma Abedin, a longtime aide (and rumored lover) to Hillary Clinton, nearly began sobbing at the thought of Clinton carrying her own bags, according to a report published on Thursday.

"Abedin took her duties so seriously ... that when she learned that Clinton had once carried her own bag up a flight of stairs in her aide's absence, Abedin nearly burst into tears," an unnamed source said for the story in Newsweek. :cuckoo:

Report: Abedin brought to tears by Clinton carrying her own bags

Last edited:
You inserted the "rumored lover" part into that news article. I read the link.

Can't you just let the article speak for itself, without having to put your partisan snark into it?

Can't you just let the article speak for itself, without having to put your partisan snark into it?

Fixed it. :eusa_doh:

Putting paratheses around your words (which changes the tone of the article), isn't fixing it, it is altering a news report which is copyrighted, and I think that is against the rules.

• Banned

Putting paratheses around your words (which changes the tone of the article), isn't fixing it, it is altering a news report which is copyrighted, and I think that is against the rules.

The woman is a virtual servant to Hildabeast and you're worried about a widely-suspected rumor of her also being a sex slave? Give it a rest. :eusa_hand:

I wonder then, what is Humus going to do when her Hillary goes to jail!

Can you imagine???

There's no more reliable source than unnamed source.

The Invisible Man said Tom Horn is a fag.

As if it isn't bad enough that she's married to serial lech Anthony Wiener, is facing indictment over 29,000 of her emails on Clinton's private server, and has been threatened with beheading by ISIS, it seems Huma is little more than a slave to Queen Hillary:

"A lot of times, Hillary would snap her fingers and go, 'Gum.' And Huma would fetch it."

Huma Abedin, a longtime aide (and rumored lover) to Hillary Clinton, nearly began sobbing at the thought of Clinton carrying her own bags, according to a report published on Thursday.

"Abedin took her duties so seriously ... that when she learned that Clinton had once carried her own bag up a flight of stairs in her aide's absence, Abedin nearly burst into tears," an unnamed source said for the story in Newsweek. :cuckoo:

Report: Abedin brought to tears by Clinton carrying her own bags

No wonder Hillary's losing it, if Huma's already lost it.

The woman is a virtual servant to Hildabeast and you're worried about a widely-suspected rumor of her also being a sex slave? Give it a rest. :eusa_hand:

Why does every right wing post include at least one lie? Is it because you threw away your integrity?

You fucking idiot. We are SUPPOSED to put our own commentary into OPs.

Gads you're stupid. She is rumored to be Clinton's lover.

Says you.

And you are rumored to be a demented transsexual with a hair lip. Care to comment?

Actually, you are rumored to be Allie..........Baba?

You're a fucking idiot.

Quotations go around direct quotes.

Anything that isn't in quotation marks is presumed to be the OP's words.

This is basic 6th grade comp.

You really are quite the bag of stupid, ain't ya? Commentary isn't rewriting the article, it's COMMENTING on what the article actually says, not making the article say what you want it to.

But, then again, what can I expect from a brain dead idiot such as yourself. Keep on with the hate Kaiser Twit.

Actually, you are rumored to be Allie..........Baba?

Yep, you're right, Kaiser Twit is the reincarnation of Always A Babbling Bitch.

You really are quite the bag of stupid, ain't ya? Commentary isn't rewriting the article, it's COMMENTING on what the article actually says, not making the article say what you want it to.

But, then again, what can I expect from a brain dead idiot such as yourself. Keep on with the hate Kaiser Twit.
You can make whatever comments you want, including referencing the fact that Clinton is rumored to be huma's lover. You post the article, you add your own comments. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back