🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huma An Emotional Basketcase

Seriously, what sort of brain dead moron thinks that discussing an article means you're only allowed to talk about stuff that's actually written in the article?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Then it's not discussion, it's just regurgitation.

Which is your mo. Regurgitation and lying.

Not everybody likes Hillary, to wit:

hillary_closer.jpg

You inserted the "rumored lover" part into that news article. I read the link.

Can't you just let the article speak for itself, without having to put your partisan snark into it?
You fucking idiot. We are SUPPOSED to put our own commentary into OPs.

Gads you're stupid. She is rumored to be Clinton's lover.

You really are quite the bag of stupid, ain't ya? Commentary isn't rewriting the article, it's COMMENTING on what the article actually says, not making the article say what you want it to.

But, then again, what can I expect from a brain dead idiot such as yourself. Keep on with the hate Kaiser Twit.
You can make whatever comments you want, including referencing the fact that Clinton is rumored to be huma's lover. You post the article, you add your own comments. Dumbass.

Changing the article isn't adding commentary, it is skewing the article to represent something that it doesn't. If they had put the comments in red and then said that the red words were their comments, then it might be different, but not by much.

Apparently reading comprehension and what words actually mean eludes you on a regular basis.

Can't you just let the article speak for itself, without having to put your partisan snark into it?

You really are quite the bag of stupid, ain't ya? Commentary isn't rewriting the article, it's COMMENTING on what the article actually says, not making the article say what you want it to.

But, then again, what can I expect from a brain dead idiot such as yourself. Keep on with the hate Kaiser Twit.
You can make whatever comments you want, including referencing the fact that Clinton is rumored to be huma's lover. You post the article, you add your own comments. Dumbass.

Changing the article isn't adding commentary, it is skewing the article to represent something that it doesn't. If they had put the comments in red and then said that the red words were their comments, then it might be different, but not by much.

Apparently reading comprehension and what words actually mean eludes you on a regular basis.
He didn't change the article, moron.

it's party night at gaybiker's. Quick get there before the fool passes out.

There's no more reliable source than unnamed source.

The Invisible Man said Tom Horn is a fag.

Ah, I see Bodecea "agreed" with this shit after I apologized to her for bringing up her lesbian lifestyle. Once bitten, twice shy, hag.

Click on the link....................you'll see what the article says............oh wait........here it is so you don't have to click on it.............

Huma Abedin, a longtime aide to Hillary Clinton, nearly began sobbing at the thought of Clinton carrying her own bags, according to a report published on Thursday.

"Abedin took her duties so seriously ... that when she learned that Clinton had once carried her own bag up a flight of stairs in her aide's absence, Abedin nearly burst into tears," an unnamed source said for the story in Newsweek.

The original article didn't say anything about Huma being Hillary's rumored lover.

As if it isn't bad enough that she's married to serial lech Anthony Wiener, is facing indictment over 29,000 of her emails on Clinton's private server, and has been threatened with beheading by ISIS, it seems Huma is little more than a slave to Queen Hillary:

"A lot of times, Hillary would snap her fingers and go, 'Gum.' And Huma would fetch it."

Huma Abedin, a longtime aide (and rumored lover) to Hillary Clinton, nearly began sobbing at the thought of Clinton carrying her own bags, according to a report published on Thursday.

"Abedin took her duties so seriously ... that when she learned that Clinton had once carried her own bag up a flight of stairs in her aide's absence, Abedin nearly burst into tears," an unnamed source said for the story in Newsweek. :cuckoo:

Report: Abedin brought to tears by Clinton carrying her own bags

Fucken hilarious!!!

I put my comment inside ( ) which I intended to do all along, not because of your whining ya ninny. :eusa_snooty:

Click on the link....................you'll see what the article says............oh wait........here it is so you don't have to click on it.............

Huma Abedin, a longtime aide to Hillary Clinton, nearly began sobbing at the thought of Clinton carrying her own bags, according to a report published on Thursday.

"Abedin took her duties so seriously ... that when she learned that Clinton had once carried her own bag up a flight of stairs in her aide's absence, Abedin nearly burst into tears," an unnamed source said for the story in Newsweek.

The original article didn't say anything about Huma being Hillary's rumored lover.

NOBODY SAID IT DID you fucking imbecile!

What's the matter Kaiser Twit, did you have an extra double helping of bitch juice this morning?
Stupidity frustrates me.

Bullshit. Seems that most of the times you have some issues to work out, you seek out certain people (apparently I'm one) to stalk and troll. But, if that's what helps you sleep at night, go for it. All you really are is a bunch of phosphor dots on a computer screen that lets me know that bitchy mean idiots still are out there (of which you're one).

Go get laid or rub one out on your own, you sound like you need stress relief.

"...
That’s been out for years – her real fear is that the names of some of her lovers would be made public!”
"While reporters haven’t published names from the list yet, the lesbian lovers reportedly includes a woman in her early 30s who travels with Hillary a lot, a popular movie star, and the daughter of a major government official. There’s even an international supermodel whose career was launched after she slept with Hillary. Apparently, Hillary made the major mistake of mixing private and public emails on her personal email account."

BREAKING: Identities Of Hillary’s ‘Lesbian Lovers’ Leaks

What's the matter Kaiser Twit, did you have an extra double helping of bitch juice this morning?
Stupidity frustrates me.

Bullshit. Seems that most of the times you have some issues to work out, you seek out certain people (apparently I'm one) to stalk and troll. But, if that's what helps you sleep at night, go for it. All you really are is a bunch of phosphor dots on a computer screen that lets me know that bitchy mean idiots still are out there (of which you're one).

Go get laid or rub one out on your own, you sound like you need stress relief.

No, stupidity really does frustrate me.

So Tom was absolutely dead on. There have been rumors for years of Hill's lezbo tendencies.

Do you know why I even bother to reply to you Kaiser Twit? Because it's funny to see you spit and sputter with some of the lamest insults I've ever seen.

Which is why, when you are trying to bait me on other threads, you've been largely ignored.

Good to see that you're still stupid as ever.

Do you know why I even bother to reply to you Kaiser Twit? Because it's funny to see you spit and sputter with some of the lamest insults I've ever seen.

Which is why, when you are trying to bait me on other threads, you've been largely ignored.

Good to see that you're still stupid as ever.

You bet, dummy.

Forum List

Back