Humiliation for Keir Starmer as shock poll reveals he's Britain's 'second-worst' PM

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England

A new poll from Ipsos, the UK’s oldest pollster, shows that the Prime Minister’s current approval rate is just 25 percent, down from 36 percent in July of this year.
This is one of the worst approval ratings after 77 days in office, according to the Financial Times. He is only beaten by Liz Truss, who had an approval rating of just eight percent by the end of her 45 days in office.

I think a recount is required, I'm surprised he got over 1%.

A new poll from Ipsos, the UK’s oldest pollster, shows that the Prime Minister’s current approval rate is just 25 percent, down from 36 percent in July of this year.
This is one of the worst approval ratings after 77 days in office, according to the Financial Times. He is only beaten by Liz Truss, who had an approval rating of just eight percent by the end of her 45 days in office.

I think a recount is required, I'm surprised he got over 1%.
Be so kind to elaborate on what you see as the reasons for this to someone who is interested, but doesn't follow British politics.
Thanks in advance

That Tomy guy does not find this amusing. be forwarned America, before you revert back to the old police state monarchy, look to those nations who maintained that system and are faiking miserably. In Canada alone we lose our best and brightest while the Police State expands. It is so bad that we have people sneaking into the U.S!

The UK can not fall lower than that!

Scraping the bottom of the barrel with that idiot Starmer.

The Brits are not ruling the waves anymore or ruling shit for that matter!

Sad ending for them.

The UK can not fall lower than that!

Scraping the bottom of the barrel with that idiot Starmer.

The Brits are not ruling the waves anymore or ruling shit for that matter!

Sad ending for them.

ROFL .

It just means that the UK is now openly in the same position as countries like the US and France .

Openly run by Deep State assets but unrecognised in their true colours by the Sheeple .

Starmer is a WEF open supporter , a member of the Trilateral Commission and has taken bribes .

Which of the Five Eyes member countries is any different ?---------- US , UK , Australia , New Zealand and Canada , in case you are not aware of "The Eyes "

Last edited:
Which of the Five Eyes member countries is any different ?---------- US , UK , Australia , New Zealand and Canada , in case you are not aware of "The Eyes
Five Eyes. Three Stooges, would be more relevant.

Be so kind to elaborate on what you see as the reasons for this to someone who is interested, but doesn't follow British politics.
Thanks in advance
Put simply. When labour took power they found a 22bn black hole in the finances. Many tory projects were illusory as they had not been budgeted for.

So starmer is being blamed for tory bad govt. Its not pleasent but will be water under the bridge in 5 years time when it really matters.

Forum List

Back