Hunter Biden The Unknown Facts

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
These are the facts that ABC 'forgot' to ask Hunter about.
He claims his father "loves him' and will do anything for him.
Who wants Hunter to be sitting in the oval office with Joe? And don't scream Glenn Beck! The facts are the facts wherever they come from.

If Hunter's last name wasn't Biden Hunter would be living in a fucking garboard box under a bridge somewhere.

I'm not screaming about Glen Beck. I'm just pointing and laughing. You understand he is almost as crazy as the people who believe his crap, don't you?

Trumptards talking about "facts". :21::laughing0301::laugh2::lmao:

"Unknown facts". It that the new "alternative facts"?

Do you think that if something illegal or unethical is found to pin on the Biden's that it makes Trump's actions not an abuse of power?

Hunter Biden is refusing to answer questions about his finances despite being ordered to by The Courts.

That’s not going to end well.

These are the facts that ABC 'forgot' to ask Hunter about.
He claims his father "loves him' and will do anything for him.
Who wants Hunter to be sitting in the oval office with Joe? And don't scream Glenn Beck! The facts are the facts wherever they come from.

If Hunter's last name wasn't Biden Hunter would be living in a fucking garboard box under a bridge somewhere.

Do you think that if something illegal or unethical is found to pin on the Biden's that it makes Trump's actions not an abuse of power?
there was no abuse of power to start with,,,
That's not the question. I'll rephrase it for you. If something is found to pin on the Biden's do you think it justifies Trump's actions? Can you answer that without being a dipshit?

That's not the question. I'll rephrase it for you. If something is found to pin on the Biden's do you think it justifies Trump's actions? Can you answer that without being a dipshit?

somethings already been found and the dems are hard at work trying to cover it up,,,

somethings already been found and the dems are hard at work trying to cover it up,,,
OK first of all since any evidence found is of unknown origin and has passed through the hands of someone not an official of the state department it is questionable at best. You've watched cop shows, evidence collection and custody makes all the difference.

Second, even if the Bidens are guilty as sin it does nothing to justify Trump's actions for which he is being impeached.

OK first of all since any evidence found is of unknown origin and has passed through the hands of someone not an official of the state department it is questionable at best. You've watched cop shows, evidence collection and custody makes all the difference.

Second, even if the Bidens are guilty as sin it does nothing to justify Trump's actions for which he is being impeached.

his oath of office justifies it,,,

and its clear you dont know any of the facts of the case,,,

What case? A bundle of of manufactured rumors and overblown conspiracy theories is not a "case" in the sense of an official investigation.

What case? A bundle of of manufactured rumors and overblown conspiracy theories is not a "case" in the sense of an official investigation.

your ignorance is noted,,,

most of the stuff i've seen is FOIA documents or government documents that cant be altered or proven that they have been,,,

educate yourself before you make yourself look more like an ass,,,,

most of the stuff i've seen is FOIA documents or government documents that cant be altered or proven that they have been,,,

Is there an official government investigation into Joe Biden and Hunter Biden concerning their activities in Ukraine? They could be guilty as sin of real crimes and Trump has destroyed any chance of ever convicting them in a court of law by his and Rudy's politically motivated meddling.

Is there an official government investigation into Joe Biden and Hunter Biden concerning their activities in Ukraine? They could be guilty as sin of real crimes and Trump has destroyed any chance of ever convicting them in a court of law by his and Rudy's politically motivated meddling.

again your ignorance is noted,,,

we all know dems and repubes dont put each other in jail,,,

but on this one we can hope,,,

I hope I win the lottery but I know it's not going to happen. Why do you think all those democrat crimes you hear about never get prosecuted? It's because you can't bring a conspiracy theory into court.

I hope I win the lottery but I know it's not going to happen. Why do you think all those democrat crimes you hear about never get prosecuted? It's because you can't bring a conspiracy theory into court.

but you can bring a conspiracy fact into court,,, and this case is loaded with facts,,

but you can bring a conspiracy fact into court,,, and this case is loaded with facts,,
What case? Be specific. Until there is an official investigation there is no case, just a bunch of allegations flying around.

What case? Be specific. Until there is an official investigation there is no case, just a bunch of allegations flying around.

thanks for your opinion,,,

Forum List

Back