Hunter Biden

You never hear of Elizabeth Warren anymore.

She's a liar and a fraud. Hopefully she starts to fade.

But she is more of a story in my POV.

you know who else had a drug addiction?

Donald Rumsfeld's son Nick.

i just wanted to throw that in here
not sure what that has to do with the topic??
i'm just pointing out that both political parties have folks with problems...they've both got problems. big problems
thats a given but has nothing to do with this topic,,

you should start a thread on that instead of derailing this one,,,
you're defending Rumsfeld now?

take about derailing

i have a lot to say about Hunter. stay tuned, my friends

i'm just pointing out that both political parties have folks with problems...they've both got problems. big problems

take about derailing

where did I defend him??

Maybe Trump should have made that an issue. And it may be true, at least wiki suggests that.

But I caution you that nearly every president has sibling investor issues (maybe not Obama) and generally they get tossed under the bus. Trump simply refused to acknowledge corruption.

This is not JUST sibling or offspring investor issues.
Joe Biden specifically demanded that the Inspector General, Shokin, be fired.
That is incredibly illegal, no matter if Hunter was over paid or not.
"Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?" ~ Donald Trump, 9.23.21

If you were expecting the country to give kickbacks to you through your son, then you would want to give US taxpayer money to a country that was corrupt.
There were no "kickbacks" and even Trump intimated you don't give money to a corrupt country, which was the same philosophy as the Obama administration.

Since Hunter Biden had no expertise, did not visit the countries he was being paid by, did not speak their languages, and did absolutely nothing for them, then clearly his high salary was unearned and just a kickback.

There was nothing to indicate Shokin was corrupt, and in fact he was the only person trying to prosecute corruption in the Ukraine. So then demanding that Shokin was fired was obviously to facilitate corruption, not to reduce it.
By law, if you think a politician is corrupt, then you prove it in court.
You only extort the illegal termination of the inspector general if you have no proof and instead want to prevent them from exposing corruption.

Maybe Trump should have made that an issue. And it may be true, at least wiki suggests that.

But I caution you that nearly every president has sibling investor issues (maybe not Obama) and generally they get tossed under the bus. Trump simply refused to acknowledge corruption.

"Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?" ~ Donald Trump, 9.23.21

If you were expecting the country to give kickbacks to you through your son, then you would want to give US taxpayer money to a country that was corrupt.
There were no "kickbacks" and even Trump intimated you don't give money to a corrupt country, which was the same philosophy as the Obama administration.

Since Hunter Biden had no expertise, did not visit the countries he was being paid by, did not speak their languages, and did absolutely nothing for them, then clearly his high salary was unearned and just a kickback.

There was nothing to indicate Shokin was corrupt, and in fact he was the only person trying to prosecute corruption in the Ukraine. So then demanding that Shokin was fired was obviously to facilitate corruption, not to reduce it.
You only extort the illegal termination of the inspector general if you have no proof and instead want to prevent them from exposing corruption.
Your imagination does not prove kickbacks. What is obvious is that Hunter, the son of a U.S. VP, was hired for name recognition. Want proof? You have no proof Joe got any kickbacks from Burisma.

As far as your lie that there was nothing to indicate Shokin was corrupt, there was the year he refused to work with the United Kingdom's investigation into Zlochevsky, followed by the next year where he refused to do anything in regards to Ukraine's investigation into Zlochevsky, as well as prosecutors in his own office getting caught taking bribes, as well as the IMF calling for his removal due to corruption, as well as Ukraine's Rada calling for his removal due to corruption, as well as the U.S. calling for his removal due to corruption, as well as Ukrainians calling for his removal due to corruption.

And as far as your lie that he was the only one fighting corruption, in reality, he did nothing for two years with regard to multiple investigations into Zlochevsky and Burisma. It was only after he was kicked to the curb that investigations into Zlochevsky finally proceeded, resulting with some charges dropped and convicted on others.

take about derailing

I've been waiting all day for all that stuff you had to say about hunter,,,

when you gonna provide it??

then start a thread on her instead of derailing this one,,

I was pointing something out.

It was NOT an attempt to derail the thread.

My apologies.
You shouldn't apologize. This isn't his thread. The OP is the only one with the right to complain. All PH deserves is an FU.

then start a thread on her instead of derailing this one,,

I was pointing something out.

It was NOT an attempt to derail the thread.

My apologies.
You shouldn't apologize. This isn't his thread. The OP is the only one with the right to complain. All PH deserves is an FU.
the OP ran and hid because he didnt realize what he started,,

Your imagination does not prove kickbacks. What is obvious is that Hunter, the son of a U.S. VP, was hired for name recognition. Want proof? You have no proof Joe got any kickbacks from Burisma.

As far as your lie that there was nothing to indicate Shokin was corrupt, there was the year he refused to work with the United Kingdom's investigation into Zlochevsky, followed by the next year where he refused to do anything in regards to Ukraine's investigation into Zlochevsky, as well as prosecutors in his own office getting caught taking bribes, as well as the IMF calling for his removal due to corruption, as well as Ukraine's Rada calling for his removal due to corruption, as well as the U.S. calling for his removal due to corruption, as well as Ukrainians calling for his removal due to corruption.

And as far as your lie that he was the only one fighting corruption, in reality, he did nothing for two years with regard to multiple investigations into Zlochevsky and Burisma. It was only after he was kicked to the curb that investigations into Zlochevsky finally proceeded, resulting with some charges dropped and convicted on others.

That is silly.
Hunter Biden got paid millions for doing nothing, so then it had to be Joe Biden who the money was actually directed at.
Shokin was not allowed to work on the investigation of Zlochevsky because Zlochevsky was stealing oil and gas from the Russians and sharing the profits with the whole government of the Ukraine.
The IMF is about the single most corrupt organization in the world, constantly doing illegal things like economic embargoes of countries like Iran. That is directly against the Geneva Conventions.

Forum List

Back