Hunter Biden

Maybe Trump should have made that an issue. And it may be true, at least wiki suggests that.

But I caution you that nearly every president has sibling investor issues (maybe not Obama) and generally they get tossed under the bus. Trump simply refused to acknowledge corruption.

This is not JUST sibling or offspring investor issues.
Joe Biden specifically demanded that the Inspector General, Shokin, be fired.
That is incredibly illegal, no matter if Hunter was over paid or not.
"Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?" ~ Donald Trump, 9.23.21

If you were expecting the country to give kickbacks to you through your son, then you would want to give US taxpayer money to a country that was corrupt.
There were no "kickbacks" and even Trump intimated you don't give money to a corrupt country, which was the same philosophy as the Obama administration.

Since Hunter Biden had no expertise, did not visit the countries he was being paid by, did not speak their languages, and did absolutely nothing for them, then clearly his high salary was unearned and just a kickback.

There was nothing to indicate Shokin was corrupt, and in fact he was the only person trying to prosecute corruption in the Ukraine. So then demanding that Shokin was fired was obviously to facilitate corruption, not to reduce it.
By law, if you think a politician is corrupt, then you prove it in court.
You only extort the illegal termination of the inspector general if you have no proof and instead want to prevent them from exposing corruption.
Your imagination does not prove kickbacks. What is obvious is that Hunter, the son of a U.S. VP, was hired for name recognition. Want proof? You have no proof Joe got any kickbacks from Burisma.

As far as your lie that there was nothing to indicate Shokin was corrupt, there was the year he refused to work with the United Kingdom's investigation into Zlochevsky, followed by the next year where he refused to do anything in regards to Ukraine's investigation into Zlochevsky, as well as prosecutors in his own office getting caught taking bribes, as well as the IMF calling for his removal due to corruption, as well as Ukraine's Rada calling for his removal due to corruption, as well as the U.S. calling for his removal due to corruption, as well as Ukrainians calling for his removal due to corruption.

And as far as your lie that he was the only one fighting corruption, in reality, he did nothing for two years with regard to multiple investigations into Zlochevsky and Burisma. It was only after he was kicked to the curb that investigations into Zlochevsky finally proceeded, resulting with some charges dropped and convicted on others.

That is silly.
Hunter Biden got paid millions for doing nothing, so then it had to be Joe Biden who the money was actually directed at.
Shokin was not allowed to work on the investigation of Zlochevsky because Zlochevsky was stealing oil and gas from the Russians and sharing the profits with the whole government of the Ukraine.
The IMF is about the single most corrupt organization in the world, constantly doing illegal things like economic embargoes of countries like Iran. That is directly against the Geneva Conventions.
"so then it had to be..."

Translation: you're making up what follows.

Thanks for playin'.
thumbsup.gif

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
You understand what?! I understand you're an idiot.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
You understand what?! I understand you're an idiot.
Haha, is that right?! Good for you

Maybe Trump should have made that an issue. And it may be true, at least wiki suggests that.

But I caution you that nearly every president has sibling investor issues (maybe not Obama) and generally they get tossed under the bus. Trump simply refused to acknowledge corruption.

"Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?" ~ Donald Trump, 9.23.21

If you were expecting the country to give kickbacks to you through your son, then you would want to give US taxpayer money to a country that was corrupt.
There were no "kickbacks" and even Trump intimated you don't give money to a corrupt country, which was the same philosophy as the Obama administration.

Since Hunter Biden had no expertise, did not visit the countries he was being paid by, did not speak their languages, and did absolutely nothing for them, then clearly his high salary was unearned and just a kickback.

There was nothing to indicate Shokin was corrupt, and in fact he was the only person trying to prosecute corruption in the Ukraine. So then demanding that Shokin was fired was obviously to facilitate corruption, not to reduce it.
You only extort the illegal termination of the inspector general if you have no proof and instead want to prevent them from exposing corruption.
Your imagination does not prove kickbacks. What is obvious is that Hunter, the son of a U.S. VP, was hired for name recognition. Want proof? You have no proof Joe got any kickbacks from Burisma.

As far as your lie that there was nothing to indicate Shokin was corrupt, there was the year he refused to work with the United Kingdom's investigation into Zlochevsky, followed by the next year where he refused to do anything in regards to Ukraine's investigation into Zlochevsky, as well as prosecutors in his own office getting caught taking bribes, as well as the IMF calling for his removal due to corruption, as well as Ukraine's Rada calling for his removal due to corruption, as well as the U.S. calling for his removal due to corruption, as well as Ukrainians calling for his removal due to corruption.

And as far as your lie that he was the only one fighting corruption, in reality, he did nothing for two years with regard to multiple investigations into Zlochevsky and Burisma. It was only after he was kicked to the curb that investigations into Zlochevsky finally proceeded, resulting with some charges dropped and convicted on others.

That is silly.
Hunter Biden got paid millions for doing nothing, so then it had to be Joe Biden who the money was actually directed at.
Shokin was not allowed to work on the investigation of Zlochevsky because Zlochevsky was stealing oil and gas from the Russians and sharing the profits with the whole government of the Ukraine.
The IMF is about the single most corrupt organization in the world, constantly doing illegal things like economic embargoes of countries like Iran. That is directly against the Geneva Conventions.

Thanks for playin'.
thumbsup.gif
Yep!

Shokin was as crooked as they come!!!!!

The Ukrainian people finally had enough of him with his handling of the crooked Diamond Prosecutor's criminal case.....

That is silly.

Thanks for playin'.
thumbsup.gif
Yep!

Shokin was as crooked as they come!!!!!

The Ukrainian people finally had enough of him with his handling of the crooked Diamond Prosecutor's criminal case.....

Of course he was. I even posted articles from before he was fired to show it.

But... rightards gotta tard.

You ever tire of being wrong Slade?

Not really as I see being wrong as a hood opportunity to learn and grow... but what exactly are you referring to?

Not really as I see being wrong as a hood opportunity to learn and grow... but what exactly are you referring to?

Learn and grow, really Slade?

I was referring to the ideology pulled over on you, your political preference, and posts.

I was referring to the ideology pulled over on you, your political preference, and posts.
Sorry by exactly I meant specifically. What specific point did I make that you think was wrong? And why did I need to spell that out for you? Did you really not understand my question or do I need to keep speaking to you like you’re a first grader?

Sorry by exactly I meant specifically. What specific point did I make that you think was wrong? And why did I need to spell that out for you? Did you really not understand my question or do I need to keep speaking to you like you’re a first grader?

You drunk?

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment WRONG is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation WRONG. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken Interesting, yet Trump didn't break and laws and it's easy to conclude you're projecting.

and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. Proving once again the left are tarded hypocrites & parrots.

To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign. WRONG

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma? You have access to the internet. 90% is BS, 10% is worth something, have fun. Elephant in the room PROG, the ONLY reason the Biden's are wealthy is their political influence overseas. Unless you're suggesting Hunter & Joe are useful, I wonder what that would be?

You drunk?

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment WRONG is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation WRONG. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken Interesting, yet Trump didn't break and laws and it's easy to conclude you're projecting.

and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. Proving once again the left are tarded hypocrites & parrots.

To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign. WRONG

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma? You have access to the internet. 90% is BS, 10% is worth something, have fun. Elephant in the room PROG, the ONLY reason the Biden's are wealthy is their political influence overseas. Unless you're suggesting Hunter & Joe are useful, I wonder what that would be?
Haha. I’m glad you went back to this old OP of mine. It’s amazing how accurate it was and even more amazing that your trying to say the obvious is WRONG.

Rudy tried and drop the Hunter laptop as an October surprise and feed of the Ukraine dirt narrative that drummed up the whole impeachment t fiasco. The public was so tired of the transparent and childish smear campaigns that it all fell flat. But it was obviously a tactic from the start. Pretty damn pathetic

You drunk?

Haha. I’m glad you went back to this old OP of mine. It’s amazing how accurate it was and even more amazing that your trying to say the obvious is WRONG.

Rudy tried and drop the Hunter laptop as an October surprise and feed of the Ukraine dirt narrative that drummed up the whole impeachment t fiasco. The public was so tired of the transparent and childish smear campaigns that it all fell flat. But it was obviously a tactic from the start. Pretty damn pathetic

I didn't go back you fucking idiot, someone else pulled it to the top. You weren't right about anything, and to date I've never seen otherwise. What's it like living in your head?

You drunk?

I didn't go back you fucking idiot, someone else pulled it to the top. You weren't right about anything, and to date I've never seen otherwise. What's it like living in your head?
Haha. This isn’t a partisan thing, just look at the facts. Look at Rudy’s efforts to get dirt in Ukraine... Barr even went out there to look at his claims and didnt do shit. Then a month before the election the Hunter Biden laptop magically drops?! I mean, if I wrote the script it would be rejected because of how absurd the narrative would be. But that’s Trumps playbook. He beat Hillary because of her server... crooked Hillary.... lock her up... he needs to vilify his opponents and that was his attempt to do that to Joe. Some idiots like yourself bought in but for humans with functioning brains we saw exactly what was going on. So yes. Everything in my OP was spot on. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Sometimes I even impress myself!

Jesus, this is why the left will never lose . There is no way anyone can be this dumb ,right? There is plenty of real evidence of the bidens crimes and extortion . It dont matter. They just tell flat out lies, and never ever ever admit they are lies. The whole flock never waver , no matter what. This is the perfect thread to prove my point . Every single one if them will deny the bidens are crooked. If you can not admit the Clinton's are dirty thieves , you won't admit bidens are crooked. And they are never satisfied , you can not give an inch .

Jesus, this is why the left will never lose . There is no way anyone can be this dumb ,right? There is plenty of real evidence of the bidens crimes and extortion . It dont matter. They just tell flat out lies, and never ever ever admit they are lies. The whole flock never waver , no matter what. This is the perfect thread to prove my point . Every single one if them will deny the bidens are crooked. If you can not admit the Clinton's are dirty thieves , you won't admit bidens are crooked. And they are never satisfied , you can not give an inch .
Haha, plenty of real evidence of crimes according to the right wing propaganda you listen to. Here in the real world we have a process for dealing with crimes. We have law enforcement agencies all of which were lead by people who Trump appointed. Billy Barr nearly pissed himself on a regular basis trying to make excuses for Trump. Yet he never did shit to Biden despite all this evidence you speak of and after flying to Ukraine to vet out Rudy’s sources. That should tell you something genius. You’ve been conned. Wake up

0nv5ntk3gt261.png

Forum List

Back