Hunter Biden

i just don’t believe anything Rudy says, if you have proof of something then present it and I’ll take a look.

As for Joes cover up... what exactly do you think he is covering up?

its been presented but you chose to ignore it,,,
I’d have to see it to ignore it. I have not seen it and apparently you’re not going to present it... big surprise
all I can do is post the facts,,,its up to you to read them,,,after that I cant help you,,,

your ignorance is on you not me,,,
Go ahead and post the facts then. I won’t hold my breath
THIS THREAD IS RIDDLED WITH THEM,,,
your ignorance is self inflicted if you didnt read them,,,
Oh yeah I remember now. You posted something about that and I responded with irrefutable evidence disproving you’re claim. What are you still claiming it happened after I proved otherwise?

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Given the littany
I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Plenty of posters that are well spoken and smarter than I am have spoken on this. Trumps impeachment by the democrats hinged on this Burisma connection. The Democrats keep saying H. Biden's Burisma thing was disproved, (it wasn't) and the democrats went after Trump JUST for looking into it... which, on the face of it, looks a tad suspicious....
Of course it looks suspicious... trump has painted an entire narrative around it to try and criminalize Joe. Shockingly enough we haven’t heard much about it since Joe lost his front runner status... guess what we are about to hear all about again?! Can you connect the dots?

its been presented but you chose to ignore it,,,
I’d have to see it to ignore it. I have not seen it and apparently you’re not going to present it... big surprise
all I can do is post the facts,,,its up to you to read them,,,after that I cant help you,,,

your ignorance is on you not me,,,
Go ahead and post the facts then. I won’t hold my breath
THIS THREAD IS RIDDLED WITH THEM,,,
your ignorance is self inflicted if you didnt read them,,,
Oh yeah I remember now. You posted something about that and I responded with irrefutable evidence disproving you’re claim. What are you still claiming it happened after I proved otherwise?
youve proved nothing,,,you just gave your opinion,,,

Given the littany

Plenty of posters that are well spoken and smarter than I am have spoken on this. Trumps impeachment by the democrats hinged on this Burisma connection. The Democrats keep saying H. Biden's Burisma thing was disproved, (it wasn't) and the democrats went after Trump JUST for looking into it... which, on the face of it, looks a tad suspicious....
Of course it looks suspicious... trump has painted an entire narrative around it to try and criminalize Joe. Shockingly enough we haven’t heard much about it since Joe lost his front runner status... guess what we are about to hear all about again?! Can you connect the dots?
Um first things first. Hunter Biden admitted he was hired by a corrupt foreign company and paid millions. Its verifiable. But Trump looking into that AFTERWARDS, that suspicious? And the kicker is Joseph Biden bragged how he bought off Ukrainians officials looking into the company Hunter worked for...that doesn't sound at all suspicious and worth looking into? No?

Given the littany

Um first things first. Hunter Biden admitted he was hired by a corrupt foreign company and paid millions. Its verifiable. But Trump looking into that AFTERWARDS, that suspicious? And the kicker is Joseph Biden bragged how he bought off Ukrainians officials looking into the company Hunter worked for...that doesn't sound at all suspicious and worth looking into? No?
ohhh you gonna burn in hell for that one,,,

Given the littany

Hunter getting a job with a large company who had a corrupt CEO isn’t a crime. Joe doing his job and executing our foreign policy objectives isn’t a crime. look into it all you want. Trump wanted Ukraine to publicly announce an investigation when he could have had his own intel agency’s look into it to see if any criminal activity occurred. That’s why he was impeached. As always, he was playing politics

Given the littany

Hunter getting a job with a large company who had a corrupt CEO isn’t a crime. Joe doing his job and executing our foreign policy objectives isn’t a crime. look into it all you want. Trump wanted Ukraine to publicly announce an investigation when he could have had his own intel agency’s look into it to see if any criminal activity occurred. That’s why he was impeached. As always, he was playing politics
you sure skipped a lot of facts in that description of events,,,

Given the littany

No need to write a novel... I hit the important and relevant points

Given the littany
one big one you left out was the claim from Latvia that said that the bidens received laundered money, which was why shokin wanted to reopen the investigation that biden later had him fired for,,,

Given the littany

Hunter admitted he didn't have any skills and it was his political connections and his dad why he got hired by Burisma. Big Joe Biden spent billions buying off Ukrainian officials and he even bragged about it...

one big one you left out was the claim from Latvia that said that the bidens received laundered money, which was why shokin wanted to reopen the investigation that biden later had him fired for,,,
No need to mention that because it was investigated and found to be nothing there as I’ve proven to you in past posts

Given the littany

Hunter admitted he didn't have any skills and it was his political connections and his dad why he got hired by Burisma. Big Joe Biden spent billions buying off Ukrainian officials and he even bragged about it...
No he didn’t, that’s not even close to what he said. Come on Mary be honest with your arguments. Already too many lies flying around

No need to mention that because it was investigated and found to be nothing there as I’ve proven to you in past posts
No, you didn't. Hunter Biden got paid millions to work for a corrupt Ukrainian oil company. Even Hunter admitted that, and then TA DA! Big Joe paid billions to Ukrainian officials to call off the investigation. Please, that happened. But its BAD that Trump investigated THAT? And was impeached over it? Really?

The democratic party is disintegrating before our eyes and that's on the democrats trying to pander to everyone and pleasing no one.

No, you didn't. Hunter Biden got paid millions to work for a corrupt Ukrainian oil company. Even Hunter admitted that, and then TA DA! Big Joe paid billions to Ukrainian officials to call off the investigation. Please, that happened. But its BAD that Trump investigated THAT? And was impeached over it? Really?

Except no...did not happen. When Biden (and the EU, the IMF, Ukrainian anti-corruption activists and the Obama administration) pressured for Shokin's ouster, Burisma was not under investigation nor was there any movement to "reopen" anything.

[QUOTE="Coyote, post: 24203287, member: 19170"
Except no...did not happen. When Biden (and the EU, the IMF, Ukrainian anti-corruption activists and the Obama administration) pressured for Shokin's ouster, Burisma was not under investigation nor was there any movement to "reopen" anything.[/QUOTE]

So what.

Your decision to bring this is up was not based in, logic, since any Burisma investigations are independent of, I repeat, independent of Joe Biden 1)ordering a quid pro quo and 2)getting a prosecutor fired for aiming to expose his corrupt handling of Ukraine foreign policy, as USA VP. He's now ineligible to hold future office of the Presidency ---and thankfully, his own words in the video prove this.

Even if this had been a non-Burisma Corp, Joe Biden still remains corrupt ---if every one of his acts remain the same, as what we see when he's bragging in the video about what he did regarding Ukraine.

I don’t know where you get your news Mary but that’s just a straight up lie. You’re being played

Except no...did not happen. When Biden (and the EU, the IMF, Ukrainian anti-corruption activists and the Obama administration) pressured for Shokin's ouster, Burisma was not under investigation nor was there any movement to "reopen" anything.

So what.

Your decision to bring this is up was not based in, logic, since any Burisma investigations are independent of, I repeat, independent of Joe Biden 1)ordering a quid pro quo and 2)getting a prosecutor fired for aiming to expose his corrupt handling of Ukraine foreign policy, as USA VP. He's now ineligible to hold future office of the Presidency ---and thankfully, his own words in the video prove this.

Even if this had been a non-Burisma Corp, Joe Biden still remains corrupt ---if every one of his acts remain the same, as what we see when he's bragging in the video about what he did regarding Ukraine.

Your claim, bolded in the last paragraph, is not based in in fact or logic.

when diid you do that,,,cause the latvias havent even done itt

Forum List

Back