Hunter Chinese payment sent to Pappy’s Delaware house.

According to the article theh we’re money wires not checks

The issue is why were they sent to Joey’s stolen documents hideout? Why weren’t they sent to hunter?
They were wired to Hunter with Joe's home address as Hunter's home address, where Hunter lived from 2017 thru 2019....?

Was this western union wired money? Or something like that....?

you don't wire money to an address, you wire it to a person, at an address or an entity, like a wire transfer to a bank. You can wire money from one person's bank account to another person's bank account as well...

But money is not wired with an address as the recipient, wired money is from one person to another person or one bank account of a person or corporation to another person or bank account of a person....

Was Joe Biden the recipient on the Western Union or whatever service used for the wired money....? Nope. Did Joe Biden cash in the wired money check, at a Western Union or the likes?? Nope.

Hunter did say he was tired of giving his money to his father.
he, (Hunter) told his daughter when she asked to borrow money from Hunter, that he would not be like Pop, his dad, (Joe) and MAKE HER PAY HIM BACK....

So, Joe has loaned Hunter money when Hunter needed it, and Joe is making/forcing Hunter to pay him back....which Hunter is bitter over.

The checks were made out to HUNTER BIDEN, not Joe Biden.....?

So what is your issue with that? What is your conspracy?
The bigger issue is how it all fits together, but you knew that. It's likened to a puzzle as the pieces are slowly put together. The picture gets more clearer and clearer everyday.

They were wired to Hunter with Joe's home address as Hunter's home address, where Hunter lived from 2017 thru 2019....?

Was this western union wired money? Or something like that....?

you don't wire money to an address, you wire it to a person, at an address or an entity, like a wire transfer to a bank. You can wire money from one person's bank account to another person's bank account as well...

But money is not wired with an address as the recipient, wired money is from one person to another person or one bank account of a person or corporation to another person or bank account of a person....

Was Joe Biden the recipient on the Western Union or whatever service used for the wired money....? Nope. Did Joe Biden cash in the wired money check, at a Western Union or the likes?? Nope.
You just said Hunter was living there also, and so you don't think that if it is found that the two were in cahoots with one another, and living at the same residence, that it wouldn't have afforded Joe the luxury of knowing what was going on while Hunter (a grown man), was living at his residence also ????

I got a bridge in Arizona you can buy.

The bigger issue is how it all fits together, but you knew that. It's likened to a puzzle as the pieces are slowly put together. The picture gets more clearer and clearer everyday.
How does Hunter, who lived at Joe's home at the time, (2017 - 2019) receiving a wire transfer of money a piece of the puzzle that ties to Joe.....?

You tell me....cuz I don't see it as a puzzle piece to Joe in any way???

Yes, that's why absolutely nothing has come from the hearings, the courts, and anything that matters in reality.

But keep clinging to your alternative reality snowflake media bubble, loser.

We already know Hunter Biden received money from China. He was part of the general partnership in a private equity fund in China. The fund sucked, but the partnership was paid millions of dollars in management fees.

But there's no evidence Joe Biden received any of it.

And BTW, those wires were in 2019. Biden wasn't President.
You guys remind me of co-dependent wives who defend their cheating asshole husbands no matter what happens.

How does Hunter, who lived at Joe's home at the time, (2017 - 2019) receiving a wire transfer of money a piece of the puzzle that ties to Joe.....

You tell me....cuz I don't see it as a puzzle piece to Joe in any way???
hunter didnt live there at the time,,

You guys remind me of co-dependent wives who defend their cheating asshole husbands no matter what happens.

And you remind me of the batshit crazy loon screaming on the corner of the street whenever the door opens.

You loons are so disconnected from reality because precious snowflake feelingz.

Liberals always say that! You know,. "no evidence" yeah well, lets see what they got! Same as the laptop, Liberals said it was fake, non existent, now your crack using baby boy is suing Guilliani! GEE What FER???? I thought there was no laptop. Hrmmmmmmm...

Since the wire was addressed to Hunter I guess you will need to find yet again, another angle, huh flatfoot?

Wrong, ya fucking shitbird. It was a mailing to Pappy’s address.

Any way, your preferred fallacy is silly.

When you ignorantly play “attack the messenger,” you (and idiots like you) fail to appreciate that the truth of a claim is not dependent on who is making the claim.

Forum List

Back