Hunter wants to sue Fox News

That's not going to work for you.

It was you and your cult's insatiable desire for Hunter dick pics that made your cult leaders show them to you.

And now Hunter will get paid, thanks to you.

Nice work.
And you're the only one here defending Hunter's penis.

Great effort......😝🤣

Left at a repair shop, exceeded the limit to pick it up and pay for it, it becomes property of the repair shop....aka unclaimed goods.

Biden-docs-1.jpg
The laptop may become the store owners to resell for the money owed him once refurbished, the private documents, and bank account numbers, and private nude pictures.... are not.

Do you think the computer shop could just steal his bank account information and post it publically, or naked pictures?

The laptop may become the store owners to resell for the money owed him once refurbished, the private documents, and bank account numbers, and private nude pictures.... are not
Duh.................he relinquished all rights to ownership of his laptop when he let the 90 days window expire, as noted in the repair agreement

Shit for brains asshole if you ask me.

Hmm, no normal adult would gather that from what I said. Drinking already? I hope so. You sound pretty stupid.
You remind me of James Carvilles comments of going down in history being remembered for defending Bill Clintons penis.....and here you are, defending Hunter Biden's dick....................

Duh.................he relinquished all rights to ownership of his laptop when he let the 90 days window expire, as noted in the repair agreement

Shit for brains asshole if you ask me.
So can the repair guy sell or give away for free the customer's private information, like bank account numbers and social security number, and his naked pictures under that contract, where the physical laptop becomes his, in 90 days when unpaid?

That just doesn't seem right...or just!!! Ya know?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back