Why is Aaron Rodgers praising Putin?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I guess it is a MAGA thingee. If you are MAGA, you praise dictators, murderers, and thugs. We all know Rodgers is a far right conspiracy spreading, trump imitator. Now he has become an unabashed Putin lover. The NFL has a problem. Their future Hall of Famer is out there showering love and admiration on one of the world's most hated authoritarians.

I guess it is a MAGA thingee. If you are MAGA, you praise dictators, murderers, and thugs. We all know Rodgers is a far right conspiracy spreading, trump imitator. Now he has become an unabashed Putin lover. The NFL has a problem. Their future Hall of Famer is out there showering love and admiration on one of the world's most hated authoritarians.
check your blood sugar level

Putin is a very excellent leader, you, you'd follow any sewer rat to happen by, just as long as you get the depravity your murderous heart desires....

Putin was probably fed all of that historic nonesense through an earpiece anyways. He was wrong about the most critical period of WWII. Obviously Rogers doesn't know Russian history enough to speak with any authority on how accurate Putins recital was.

Their orange fuhrer is Putin's personal cock holster. So goes the leader, so goes the MAGA retards.

Last edited:

Just two words of many. Jane Fonda. You love Jane. Only we do not want a quagmire in Ukraine. And the elites just will not have that. There is a stench in this. And over the course of thousands of years, peasants are still peasants.

The New York Jets will make history in 2024, becoming the first team since the NFL merger in 1970 to play six prime-time games in the first 11 weeks of the season.

They’ll also play an additional nationally televised game in Week 5, when they face the Minnesota Vikings in London at 9:30 a.m. ET.

The reason?

The NFL schedule-makers wanted a mulligan.

Last year, the Jets played in five prime-time games, plus the inaugural Black Friday game against the Miami Dolphins. The idea was to put Aaron Rodgers on national television as much as possible. That backfired quickly, of course, when Rodgers suffered a torn Achilles four plays into the Monday night opener against the Buffalo Bills.

“I feel like the Jets kind of owe us one,” Mike North, the NFL’s vice president of broadcast planning, said Thursday. “When we had this conversation a year ago we were all — all of us — all-in on the Jets. For that guy (Rodgers) to last four plays was disheartening for many of us. We feel like we can run it back.”

The Jets will open on Monday night again this year, though this time on the road against the San Francisco 49ers. They have a Thursday night game at home against the New England Patriots in Week 3, Monday night at home against the Bills in Week 6, Sunday night against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 7, Thursday night against the Houston Texans in Week 9 and Sunday night against the Indianapolis Colts in Week 11.

The New York Jets will make history in 2024, becoming the first team since the NFL merger in 1970 to play six prime-time games in the first 11 weeks of the season.

They’ll also play an additional nationally televised game in Week 5, when they face the Minnesota Vikings in London at 9:30 a.m. ET.

The reason?

The NFL schedule-makers wanted a mulligan.

Last year, the Jets played in five prime-time games, plus the inaugural Black Friday game against the Miami Dolphins. The idea was to put Aaron Rodgers on national television as much as possible. That backfired quickly, of course, when Rodgers suffered a torn Achilles four plays into the Monday night opener against the Buffalo Bills.

“I feel like the Jets kind of owe us one,” Mike North, the NFL’s vice president of broadcast planning, said Thursday. “When we had this conversation a year ago we were all — all of us — all-in on the Jets. For that guy (Rodgers) to last four plays was disheartening for many of us. We feel like we can run it back.”

The Jets will open on Monday night again this year, though this time on the road against the San Francisco 49ers. They have a Thursday night game at home against the New England Patriots in Week 3, Monday night at home against the Bills in Week 6, Sunday night against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 7, Thursday night against the Houston Texans in Week 9 and Sunday night against the Indianapolis Colts in Week 11.
And I hope Aaron is sacked enough to shake him back to reality.

Do you even read your own attachment? Rodgers said that Putin understands Russian history better than Biden understands US history. Does that make him a Putin lover, or does it make you an ignorance lover?

Forum List

Back