June is “Pride” month

You are sexually mutilating children. You are sexualizing children. You have normalized this behavior in your mind. It is not normal behavior. Let kids be kids.

We are letting kids be kids you guys are the ones acting the fool when you see a flag. Be a better adult and let kids do what they want

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We are letting kids be kids you guys are the ones acting the fool when you see a flag. Be a better adult and let kids do what they want
You are delusional predators who don’t even deny targeting kids any more.

The dogma that you believe is that children can consent to a “sexual identity”. That children can consent to irreversibly alter their bodies based on your ideological quackery about “sexual identities”.

You freaks have zero business involving yourself in the development of children. Let alone their “sexuality”. You are predators who see children as sexual beings.

Transgender ideology is a delusional train-wreck of contradictions and bad “science” that is pushed by sociopaths and mentally ill freaks.

Gender affirming care for adolescents, impares cognitive development, destroys healthy organs, can cause infertility and even destroy sexual function altogether. Permanently.

Bey hey, these fruitcakes like doing this to kids and there is a lot of money to be made in the process.

When they tell you who they are, believe them.

Faggot logic loop -

Parent:“We don’t care how you live your life just leave our kids alone.”
Fag: “No, we will convert your children so they don’t hate
Parent: “No one is hating you, just leave our kids alone”
Fag: “Not submitting your children to us is hate”
...and begin again.

Last edited:
Idiocracy

F59F6973-39CC-4B6D-BA4B-206359F0F110.jpeg

(Sex/gender) “They have nothing to do with each other”
…..except you have to have surgery on one to “affirm“ the other.

Propaganda doesn’t even need to makes sense, as long as people are forbidden to question it.

As Jewish history month rolls to a close, Pride Month is rapidly approaching.

Why do I feel like it’s always Pride month?

We have introduced in Idaho for June Heterosexual awesomeness month.

Idaho bar names June ‘Heterosexual Awesomeness Month,’ gives free beer to straight men​

“The prisoner who sexually assaulted Amy — we cannot legally identify her, so we shall call her J — is a transgender woman, with a Gender Recognition Certificate (GRC), and therefore referred to by the female pronoun, but still had male genitalia.

Amy was equally well aware that J still had male genitalia because she often intimidated her and fellow female prisoners at HMP Bronzefield in Ashford, Middlesex, by exposing them.

Moreover, J was serving time for a serious sexual assault on a child and was clearly a danger to other inmates. Yet she had secured a coveted job as a cleaner at the prison gym where Amy also worked. And it was while she was in the gym's lavatory block that J assaulted her in 2017.”

“The far-left, state-funded Stonewall organisation says children as young as two can be trans and gender identity should be taught in nursery schools.

This week, an unnamed mother penned an article in the Metro newspaper about her allegedly “gender nonconforming” four-year-old daughter and how her nursery school failed to “respect” her supposed transgender identity.”

“I am a 48-year-old transgender man. I was thrilled when the medical community told me six years ago that I could change from a woman to a man. I was informed about all the wonderful things that would happen due to medical transition, but all the negatives were glossed over. Since then, I have suffered tremendously, including seven surgeries, a pulmonary embolism, an induced stress heart attack, sepsis, a 17-month recurring infection, 16 rounds of antibiotics, three weeks of daily IV antibiotics, arm reconstructive surgery, lung, heart and bladder damage, insomnia, hallucinations, PTSD, $1 million in medical expenses, and loss of home, car, career and marriage. All this, and yet I cannot sue the surgeon responsible—in part because there is no structured, tested or widely accepted baseline for transgender health care.

Read that again: There is no structured, tested, or widely accepted baseline for transgender health care. Not for 42-year-olds, and not for the many minors embarking on medical transition in record numbers. It is not transphobic or discriminatory to discuss this—we as a society need to fully understand what we are encouraging our children to do to their bodies.”

Continues

Forum List

Back