Biden: If Elected I Promise to Cure Cancer

"I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America," Biden announced. "We're gonna cure cancer."

And of course the Biden sheep cheered because as we all know, Democrats hate science.

Oh, did I mention Biden made that promise for his first term?

I expect Biden to promise free ice cream and the end of all violence in America at the debate. His sheep will love him for it.

Biden is a science maverick, showing us the way with EV's to limit carbon emissions..............using fossil fuels for their electricity

:auiqs.jpg:

science? do windmills cause cancer? is the cure to tear down the windmills?

i just want to hear more about this shark that will eat me if my trolling motor gets wet or whatever trump is whining about sharks today.

Translation -- "Shit, we're so scared that all we can come up with is sharks and batteries!"

"I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America," Biden announced. "We're gonna cure cancer."

And of course the Biden sheep cheered because as we all know, Democrats hate science.

I expect Biden to promise free ice cream and the end of all violence in America at the debate. His sheep will love him for it.

It was a stupid thing to promise, no way in hell big Pharma and the medical industry would ever let that happen.

What’s a woman?

Game Over.

The way I see it is that only somebody with a profound or over-optimistic belief in science would believe the crap Biden is peddling.

From published report of November 2023:

Fewer than half of Republicans (47%) now say that science has had a mostly positive effect on society. In 2019, 70% of Republicans said that science has had a mostly positive effect.

A majority of Democrats (69%) continue to say science has had a mostly positive effect on society, though this share is 8 points lower than it was in 2019.

Great! Another reason to vote for him!
~~~~~~

It's Been 6 Years Since Greta Thunberg Warned We Have 5 Years to Stop the Extinction of Humanity

**********​

:abgg2q.jpg:

Donald Trump, Orlando, June 18th, 2020: “We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases, including cancer and others,” he said. “And we’re getting closer all the time.”

/End thread
He was right, we are getting closer. Xiden on the other hand promised not that we’d get closer but an actual cure

He lied, all xiden delivered was record Covid deaths, and poverty

Biden IS THE CANCER

He was right, we are getting closer. Xiden on the other hand promised not that we’d get closer but an actual cure

He lied, all xiden delivered was record Covid deaths, and poverty
I even put in the quote and you read something completely different. Let me try again:

Donald Trump, Orlando, June 18th, 2020: “We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases, including cancer"

I even put in the quote and you read something completely different. Let me try again:

Donald Trump, Orlando, June 18th, 2020: “We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases, including cancer"
well, actually the first time you put the entire quote....this time you didn't....

~~~~~~

It's Been 6 Years Since Greta Thunberg Warned We Have 5 Years to Stop the Extinction of Humanity

**********​

:abgg2q.jpg:
Just how close are we to climate disaster?

about 4 months if the felon is elected.

i jad ccancer in eaqrly 2021 . thanks trump.

it has been in remission for months. thank you mr biden and the american people for medicare.

the advances in research under national institute of health and center for disease control (and aren't both on the project 2025 chopping block?) have been incredible.

trump needs to pick up his ankle monitor and go home.

A lot of cancers are spreading faster after these mRNA injections.

Forum List

Back