Biden: If Elected I Promise to Cure Cancer

you roll coal???? what?
1719519971558.gif

hahaha the second part highlights that he promises we will get closer to a cure, not a promise to ahve a cure when he's in office.

Xiden lied, people died
The first part says we will cure cancer, the second part says we are getting close. Is English your first language? If not, I understand the confusion. It happens when you learn the language later in life.

"I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America," Biden announced. "We're gonna cure cancer."

And of course the Biden sheep cheered because as we all know, Democrats hate science.

Oh, did I mention Biden made that promise for his first term?

I expect Biden to promise free ice cream and the end of all violence in America at the debate. His sheep will love him for it.

Couldn't help his own son

The first part says we will cure cancer, the second part says we are getting close. Is English your first language? If not, I understand the confusion. It happens when you learn the language later in life.
hahah yes, he says we will come up with a cure for cancer, among other things, and we are coming closer all the time.

We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases, including cancer and others,” he said. “And we’re getting closer all the time.”

at no point did he promise to cure cancer if elected president.

English is easy, that's why I know Xiden lied, and failed.

It's also why I agree with Trump, we will at some point come up with a cure...and believe we are coming closer.

hahah yes, he says we will come up with a cure for cancer, among other things, and we are coming closer all the time.

We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases, including cancer and others,” he said. “And we’re getting closer all the time.”

at no point did he promise to cure cancer if elected president.

English is easy, that's why I know Xiden lied, and failed.

It's also why I agree with Trump, we will at some point come up with a cure...and believe we are coming closer.

citygator why don't you believe the country will come up with cures to many things?

at no point did he say he would, or it would happen during his time in office.

Reading comprehension is hard for a lot of dembots

citygator why don't you believe the country will come up with cures to many things?

at no point did he say he would, or it would happen during his time in office.

Reading comprehension is hard for a lot of dembots
I know you are embarrassed so I hate to pile on but he said it many times. Here is another time in Cincinnati:

Forum List

Back