Biden: If Elected I Promise to Cure Cancer

"I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America," Biden announced. "We're gonna cure cancer."

And of course the Biden sheep cheered because as we all know, Democrats hate science.

Oh, did I mention Biden made that promise for his first term?

I expect Biden to promise free ice cream and the end of all violence in America at the debate. His sheep will love him for it.

Democrats hate science???? Since when did Democrats start denying Climate Change, claiming life begins at conception, or say that life on earth began 6000 years ago???

Trump promised to make everyone in America "rich like me". Everytime Trump promises to make someone rich, he takes them for everything they own.

Democrats hate science???? Since when did Democrats start denying Climate Change, claiming life begins at conception, or say that life on earth began 6000 years ago???

Trump promised to make everyone in America "rich like me". Everytime Trump promises to make someone rich, he takes them for everything they own.
who denies climate change?

Ah, the humans can sex on a whim crowd speaks up.

Climate has changed since Day One. You claim to control the weather.

Can I have a spotted owl omelette?
Nope. Life begins at conception.

You have time, temperature, pressure and whatever cocktail of these ingredients you choose. How do I create life that writes a concerto just because they feel like it?
1719521652905.jpeg

Ah, the humans can sex on a whim crowd speaks up.

Climate has changed since Day One. You claim to control the weather.

Can I have a spotted owl omelette?
Nope. Life begins at conception.

You have time, temperature, pressure and whatever cocktail of these ingredients you choose. How do I create life that writes a concerto just because they feel like it?
View attachment 968306

Can you explain what natural catalyst has caused CO2 in our atmosphere to reach levels last seen 3 million years ago.

I know you are embarrassed so I hate to pile on but he said it many times. Here is another time in Cincinnati:

Predicting we will end it, and saying we will get new breakthroughs isn’t a promise to cure it in his admin, that’s what xiden did.

I get you don’t really have a grasp of english, and are desperately trying to deflect from xiden’s failure, but it’s not working

Words have meaning

Forum List

Back