Biden: If Elected I Promise to Cure Cancer

There are more cancers because of COVID felony fuckups.
^^^ Democrats do nothing but gaslight Americans.

I bet this pos doesn't have the 10 jabs he wanted forced on all Americans.

If a democrat doesn't have 10 jabs, that person is a total pos scum.

i jad ccancer in eaqrly 2021 . thanks trump.

it has been in remission for months. thank you mr biden and the american people for medicare.

the advances in research under national institute of health and center for disease control (and aren't both on the project 2025 chopping block?) have been incredible.

trump needs to pick up his ankle monitor and go home.

Orange man or corn pop had nothing to do with your cancer. I am glad for you that it's in remission though.

well, actually the first time you put the entire quote....this time you didn't....
The second part doesnt change the first part. It simply says he is getting closer already but still expects to cure cancer. They all say that. For you to act like Trump said something different than Biden is lying to yourself. I think you get it now . Nice try

^^^ Democrats do nothing but gaslight Americans.

I bet this pos doesn't have the 10 jabs he wanted forced on all Americans.

If a democrat doesn't have 10 jabs, that person is a total pos scum.
Hilarious felony feckup

Go git yer horse paste.

The second part doesnt change the first part. It simply says he is getting closer already but still expects to cure cancer. They all say that. For you to act like Trump said something different than Biden is lying to yourself. I think you get it now . Nice try
hahaha the second part highlights that he promises we will get closer to a cure, not a promise to ahve a cure when he's in office.

Xiden lied, people died

"I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America," Biden announced. "We're gonna cure cancer."

And of course the Biden sheep cheered because as we all know, Democrats hate science.

Oh, did I mention Biden made that promise for his first term?

I expect Biden to promise free ice cream and the end of all violence in America at the debate. His sheep will love him for it.

Well, he could argue that he meant during eight years, not four. But, by then, according to AOC, the Earth will be gone anyway.

Joe's not a doctor, but Jill is, just not the right kind. What he means is that he will shine a light (and money) on those working in that medical field, hoping for the best.

Joe's not a doctor, but Jill is, just not the right kind. What he means is that he will shine a light (and money) on those working in that medical field, hoping for the best.
And what’s changed?

Nothing. Spending remains unchanged.

And universities are pumping out morons who want to be doctors who can’t even pass high school biology exam because of DEI.

And as we all know Cancer has been cured many times and Deep State has responded by killing the inventors and shutting the whole world to the facts .

Cancer is worth trillions and they will never let an amount like that disappear .

Forum List

Back