Biden Won't Commit To A Drug Test

Biden is going to be wired for the debate.

Joe Biden is going to be hopped up on drugs because he refused to submit to a drug test before or after the debate.

So we have a president who is too old and feeble-minded to stand trial, and to top that off he's a drug addict.

Kind of takes the sting out of his claims that Trump is a convicted felon when your president is too high and too mentally or physically handicapped to stand trial, or function without performance enhancing drugs.

View attachment 968107

Hopefully Trump brings this up frequently during the debate.

Watch that right eye too for signs that it's not behaving according to his baseline of slight abnormality. See #25 again for baseline.

Biden is an honest, law abiding citizen. He is not required to take drug tests

As a CONVICTED FELON, it is Trump who is required to pee in a cup when requested
Sez award winning paid poster. Biden is a corrupt, miserable wretch. He gives off so much negative energy, he made both Major and Commander into vicious dogs.

really? haha ok....because Trump weighting more then Cocaine Joe means what?
It gives him an unfair advantage when the two of them are in the same frame. TRUMP! looks robust, ready to lead the country while Quid Pro looks old and frail, ready for a nap.

Sez award winning paid poster. Biden is a corrupt, miserable wretch. He gives off so much negative energy, he made both Major and Commander into vicious dogs.
Doesn’t work like that Skippy
You need actual evidence not internet fantasies

Trump is a Convicted Felon and is required by law to prove he is drug free

Why would an educated successful human such as DJT willingly go into the snake pit that is CNN DEMS Commee Deep State with that smelly puppet ? I would cancel at the last minute and say its' rigged. It will be rigged of course. If possible to make that old brain-dead cheat look good they will try.
Nope. Once he agreed to their shit he would look like a coward if he pulls out.

CNN and the rest of the media will make up all kinds of shit to make Trump look bad.

He doesn't need to help them in any way.

CNN tried bushwacking him earlier this year by staging a townhall with a hostile journalist and he cleaned their clock.

Because he wasn't rude when they were rude to him he came off looking like a nice guy.

Trump needs to talk about what he wants to talk about regardless what stupid questions they ask him.

He also needs to focus on what Biden has been doing to him in the courts.

Biden can deny it all he wants, everyone already knows he's behind it.

I already know what to expect
Rumor is Joe will go full douchebag with one liners trying to make Trump angry and trip him up. Yeah, because the current POTUS who should be defending his 4 years has nothing to show for it so he's going to be an asshole instead.

People, this rigged debate is the Democrats hail Mary pass. Biden and the two Dem shill moderators will be looking to take Trump out of the race.

Doesn’t work like that Skippy
You need actual evidence not internet fantasies

Trump is a Convicted Felon and is required by law to prove he is drug free
It's what we believe isn't it? I now know that most of the African Americans in power in politics and elected law are not that good. I am not that good. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. If it has bitterness and hatred in it for the past and perceptions, it means nothing. For Trump with all of his flaws and weakness is a builder and creates advances in civilization. And is a net positive. The cookie cutter people who have pushed a drumhead conviction on him are entities who never leave human flaws for their own inferiority of them and the need to punish the successful. They will not take their own to task. Take our own to task.

It's what we believe isn't it? I now know that most of the African Americans in power in politics and elected law are not that good. I am not that good. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. If it has bitterness and hatred in it for the past and perceptions, it means nothing. For Trump with all of his flaws and weakness is a builder and creates advances in civilization. And is a net positive. The cookie cutter people who have pushed a drumhead conviction on him are entities who never leave human flaws for their own inferiority of them and the need to punish the successful. They will not take their own to task. Take our own to task.

Most Convicted Felons feel the same

What are the orange convicts test results

5d2kms.jpg

Forum List

Back