Biden Won't Commit To A Drug Test

I'm sorry but this debate is SCRIPTED and RIGGED for Dems with a mic mute button to prevent Trump from covering the real issues.

biden agreed to the rules & so did donny.

now yer chosen one is having 2nd thoughts & is desperately trying to throw ketchup against the wall & see what excuses will help him from total embarrassment at the loss he will no doubt be feeling tonight.

At least two people who appeared on The Apprentice claim that Trump snorts adderall.

Now, I'm not one to take the word of Tom Arnold at face value, and I've never heard of Noel Casler, but there seems to just as much evidence of Trump snorting stimulants as there is of Biden taking them in the ass...

I swear, if someone had told me twenty years ago this kind of shit would be a topic of discussion prior to a Presidential debate...

At least two people who appeared on The Apprentice claim that Trump snorts adderall.

Now, I'm not one to take the word of Tom Arnold at face value, and I've never heard of Noel Casler, but there seems to just as much evidence of Trump snorting stimulants as there is of Biden taking them in the ass...

I swear, if someone had told me twenty years ago this kind of shit would be a topic of discussion prior to a Presidential debate...

noel casler worked on the apprentice for 6 years. he has stated many times over the years about donny's adderall usage & defied his NDA forever. donny has never once threatened to sue him over his allegations. hmmmm.....

biden agreed to the rules & so did donny.

now yer chosen one is having 2nd thoughts & is desperately trying to throw ketchup against the wall & see what excuses will help him from total embarrassment at the loss he will no doubt be feeling tonight.
If by "rules" you mean RIGGED for the Dem yeah.

Forum List

Back