Hurry up the mass deportation already

Aint going to happen. Trump is filling his cabinet with proamnesty folks. Get ready for a rebranded dream act and amnesty under another name.

Yes they want to instill a 3-5 $ minimum wage. I think at one time (not long ago) Trump said the min. wage is too high.

And yet all his domestic policies are designed to increase wages.

Who said don't look behind you cause somebody may be gaining?

Why CAN'T democrats win the White Vote?
Seriously? You ask this seriously? The dems havn't won the southern white vote since civil rights. Well, they took most states in 76 and some in 92. And I very seldom vote dem in natl elections.

Interesting. YOu read White Vote as Southern White vote.

Let me repeate myself. Why can't democrats win THE OVERALL WHITE VOTE, in this nation?
Because they're as dumb as bendog and think race is an important issue.
Asshat, look at an electoral map pre 1970. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade, and stop being PC about it. Does that mean we whites in the south are all racists? Of course not. But the fed govt intruded. Maybe rightly, maybe not rightly.
Stuck on stupid.....err race I mean.

Seriously? You ask this seriously? The dems havn't won the southern white vote since civil rights. Well, they took most states in 76 and some in 92. And I very seldom vote dem in natl elections.

Let me repeate myself. Why can't democrats win THE OVERALL WHITE VOTE, in this nation?
Asshat, look at an electoral map pre 1970. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade, and stop being PC about it. Does that mean we whites in the south are all racists? Of course not. But the fed govt intruded. Maybe rightly, maybe not rightly.

upload_2016-12-2_12-18-49.jpeg

Aint going to happen. Trump is filling his cabinet with proamnesty folks. Get ready for a rebranded dream act and amnesty under another name.

And who decides policy?

Hint: The P-R-E-S-I-D-E-N-_.

Yup, but if he was serious about deporting and the wall why would he surround himself with prosanctuary city and pro amnesty people eh? Likely not to build a wall or deport illegals, butt to get out of building a wall and granting amnesty.

I don't know, maybe. I'm sure he has plenty of experience with employees that disagree with his decisions that he orders to implement them anyways.

And the man built a second career out of firing people meanly. THey might want to consider that, if they get tempted to drag their feet.

True dat, but in my brief time on this earth I have learned too view what a politician says with a very cynical eye because fact is, they lie allot. Trump is not stupid, ignorant or naive. He would never hire someone to run his company who was not on bord with its mission as it would be counter productive. Why risk the 24 hour news cycle eating his ass alive especially considering the fact that they cant wait to rip him to shreds? Then again, everything trump has done has been unconventional. Just have to wait and see, but im not getting my hopes up due to the company he keeps here lately.

There will be no mass deportation.
Don't say this Jake. I mean AIDS didn't turn out to be the civilization saver we'd thought it might be. Don't burst my bubble now. It's not even the inaguaration yet. Let me dream that we'll make em show their birth certificates. We could call it .... the Dreamer Act.

Are you trying to suggest that it isn't?

T

Trying? Lol

I understand many on the left can't function without pimping race but it IS irrelevant

View attachment 100586
That's what I said. In 76 and 92 the dems won parts of the South. As to overall white vote, it changed from 1960 to 1972. It's a fact. Fucking live with it.

Election Polls -- Vote by Groups, 1960-1964

Election Polls -- Vote by Groups, 1968-1972

T

Trying? Lol

I understand many on the left can't function without pimping race but it IS irrelevant
Not in America.

Yes they want to instill a 3-5 $ minimum wage. I think at one time (not long ago) Trump said the min. wage is too high.

yup, sure.just like dubyas.

View attachment 100586
That's what I said. In 76 and 92 the dems won parts of the South. As to overall white vote, it changed from 1960 to 1972. It's a fact. Fucking live with it.

But why the reversal with Carter?

It's not because he ran a racist campaign to pander to the racist.

Did the Southern voters "forget" for one election that the dems were pro-civil rights, (just like the republicans)?

What ever flipped the SOuth, it was not Civil RIghts.

Nope. GWBush, was full on Free Trade and open borders. Totally designed to screw the American workers for the benefit of the American 1%.

View attachment 100586

But why the reversal with Carter?

It's not because he ran a racist campaign to pander to the racist.

Did the Southern voters "forget" for one election that the dems were pro-civil rights, (just like the republicans)?

What ever flipped the SOuth, it was not Civil RIghts.
(1) because Ford was trapped in the Nixon mess, (2) Carter was a Southerner, and (3) the shift of white racists to the GOP was not complete until the first Reagan victory.

Nope. GWBush, was full on Free Trade and open borders. Totally designed to screw the American workers for the benefit of the American 1%.

Yes, that is correct.

US|Bush to Open Country to Mexican Truckers - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2001/02/07/us/bush-to-open-country-to-mexican-truckers.html
Feb 7, 2001 - Union officials voice fears that Mexican truckers, who often earn one-fourth ... put drivers at risk by inviting dangerous rigs onto U.S. highways.''.
Bush Opens Our Border To Mexican Trucks - Eagle Forum
www.eagleforum.org/column/2007/mar07/07-03-14.html
Mar 14, 2007 - To his credit, Clinton kept Mexican trucks off our highwaysexcept for a 25-mile ... drivers, who are paid 33 to 40 percent less than U.S. truckers.
Bush orders U.S. highways opened to Mexican trucks - tribunedigital ...
articles.baltimoresun.com/.../0102070300_1_mexican-trucks-trucking-companies-allo...
Feb 7, 2001 - Bush orders U.S. highways opened to Mexican trucks ... Union officials voice fears that Mexican truckers, who often earn one-fourth as much as ...
Bush Clears Way For Mexican Trucks On US Highways - Rense
www.rense.com/general32/trucks.htm
... from Mexican trucking and bus firms that want to operate on U.S. highways. "President Bush has made good on his commitment to open the border to ...
US Truckers Screwed By Bush - Rense
www.rense.com/general75/truckers.htm
President Bush announced that Mexican truck drivers will be allowed on ... uninspected 18 wheeler trucks on America's highways driven by drivers who read and ... Bush made huge mistakes; 9/11, WMD, Iraq, open borders, total failure with ...
Bush to open U.S. to Mexican rigs - Truck News
www.trucknews.com/features/bush-to-open-u-s-to-mexican-rigs/
... (NAFTA) panel ruled against the U.S. for its treatment of Mexican truckers, President George W. Bush said he'll open the country's highwaysto the foreign rigs.
Bush opens truck access from Mexico - tribunedigital-chicagotribune
articles.chicagotribune.com/.../0211280324_1_nafta-provision-mexican-trucks-canad...
Nov 28, 2002 - Bush's announcement came a day after a U.S.-MexicoBinational Commission ... The trucks and buses will not be on U.S. highways until the Department ... Under the new plan, Mexican truck driverswill be subject to the same ...

Yes, that is correct.

US|Bush to Open Country to Mexican Truckers - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2001/02/07/us/bush-to-open-country-to-mexican-truckers.html
Feb 7, 2001 - Union officials voice fears that Mexican truckers, who often earn one-fourth ... put drivers at risk by inviting dangerous rigs onto U.S. highways.''.
Bush Opens Our Border To Mexican Trucks - Eagle Forum
www.eagleforum.org/column/2007/mar07/07-03-14.html
Mar 14, 2007 - To his credit, Clinton kept Mexican trucks off our highwaysexcept for a 25-mile ... drivers, who are paid 33 to 40 percent less than U.S. truckers.
Bush orders U.S. highways opened to Mexican trucks - tribunedigital ...
articles.baltimoresun.com/.../0102070300_1_mexican-trucks-trucking-companies-allo...
Feb 7, 2001 - Bush orders U.S. highways opened to Mexican trucks ... Union officials voice fears that Mexican truckers, who often earn one-fourth as much as ...
Bush Clears Way For Mexican Trucks On US Highways - Rense
www.rense.com/general32/trucks.htm
... from Mexican trucking and bus firms that want to operate on U.S. highways. "President Bush has made good on his commitment to open the border to ...
US Truckers Screwed By Bush - Rense
www.rense.com/general75/truckers.htm
President Bush announced that Mexican truck drivers will be allowed on ... uninspected 18 wheeler trucks on America's highways driven by drivers who read and ... Bush made huge mistakes; 9/11, WMD, Iraq, open borders, total failure with ...
Bush to open U.S. to Mexican rigs - Truck News
www.trucknews.com/features/bush-to-open-u-s-to-mexican-rigs/
... (NAFTA) panel ruled against the U.S. for its treatment of Mexican truckers, President George W. Bush said he'll open the country's highwaysto the foreign rigs.
Bush opens truck access from Mexico - tribunedigital-chicagotribune
articles.chicagotribune.com/.../0211280324_1_nafta-provision-mexican-trucks-canad...
Nov 28, 2002 - Bush's announcement came a day after a U.S.-MexicoBinational Commission ... The trucks and buses will not be on U.S. highways until the Department ... Under the new plan, Mexican truck driverswill be subject to the same ...

And Trump has run on the opposite message. Against strong internal opposition, that he defeated soundly, despite an attempt to rig the primary.

And trump is hanging with all the dream act/open borders guys. Just not very reassuring is all. Clinton and Dubya both ran on getting tough on the border, hell Reagan did to and here we are. I can gripe all i want but the fact remains, Trump is still a question mark to all of us who voted NOT Hillary.

And trump is hanging with all the dream act/open borders guys. Just not very reassuring is all. Clinton and Dubya both ran on getting tough on the border, hell Reagan did to and here we are. I can gripe all i want but the fact remains, Trump is still a question mark to all of us who voted NOT Hillary.

Hopefully he is smart enough to realize that he will be judged by his actions.

And as he is not the Establishment candidate, he needs us.

Forum List

Back