Hurting women should be a hate crime

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
WENDY MURPHY: Hurting women should be a hate crime - Quincy, MA - The Patriot Ledger

This shows the insanity of liberalism and feminism.

First, lets ignore that men are far more likely to be the victims of violence. Then add in they claim they want equality, but now she openly advocates for special protections to say it is worse to attack a woman than a man.

Then the funniest part is she cries about how the police and prosecutors go easy on criminals. Guess what you fucking retard: That's liberalism. it is SOFT ON CRIME.

So look in the mirror you dumb ass. That's why.

Fucking retard.

Pretty everything will be a hate crime. These people really are fascist...

Give them another 10 years and you won't know the difference between North Korea. I'm dead serious.

Everything except straight white males, and liberals will actually say they don't need hate crime protections due to being privileged via skin color.

???

If you strike someone, it's a crime, no matter who you strike.

Should the penalty for a man striking a woman be stiffer? Yes, because a woman is exponentially less likely to physically defend herself, you may as well be striking a child.

However, does that mean it should be labeled a "hate-crime" ? No.

El Paso news anchor arrested for allegedly beating husband | The Daily Caller

Adrienne-Alvarez-collage.jpg

bth_ROFLMAODog.gif

Women wanted equality. Now they have it. A man beating up a woman is the same as beating up another man.

If these idiots want men to stop "hurting" women, they are going to have to start reintroducing the concepts of respect and chivalry back into the social fabric and that's not going to happen. Some of us are old enough to remember when boys were taught not to hit girls. Going back to that condescending, paternalistic, time would be fought tooth and nail.

This is what you get.

Women wanted equality. Now they have it. A man beating up a woman is the same as beating up another man.

If these idiots want men to stop "hurting" women, they are going to have to start reintroducing the concepts of respect and chivalry back into the social fabric and that's not going to happen. Some of us are old enough to remember when boys were taught not to hit girls. Going back to that condescending, paternalistic, time would be fought tooth and nail.

This is what you get.

There have been cases in which a woman beats the shit out of a man because of the "men don't hit women"rule. The rule should go both ways.

Last edited:

This is what you get.

There have been cases in which a woman beats the shit out of a man because of the "men don't hit women"rule. The rule should go both ways.

True. I certainly have knocked the shit out of a bit more than my share of men, but they fought back. Just not very well.

However, the vast majority of violence between men and women is men beating up women.

This is what you get.

I posted the last article in jest.

In my opinion, any Man who puts his hands on a Woman in anger isn't much of a Man.

And I'm a guy.

I've NEVER done it. Not in all my 65 years of life.

And I have ZERO patience for men who do.

Somebody needs to take a baseball bat to those guys

I'd like the supporters of the hate crime concept to define who it's okay to hurt in order to avoid being charged with a hate crime.

I'd like the supporters of the hate crime concept to define whom it's okay to hurt in order to avoid being charged with a hate crime.

Last edited:
If a woman is wife to another woman, and is beaten by her husband, is the husband guilty of a hate crime?

Will libs ever allow making a false hate crime claim to be a hate crime? Ie trying to frame a group?

Pretty everything will be a hate crime. These people really are fascist...

Give them another 10 years and you won't know the difference between North Korea. I'm dead serious.

We don't have another 10 years. The North Koreans, Cubans, and Chinese troops are in Mexico right now doing war games in preparation for an invasion on USA. That happens after Russians hit us on the 4 corners with a nuclear strike - this is common knowledge among the Mexican fishermen who are watching them from their boats while fishing. Been going on for months now. You can google the Chinese bases with their tanks, helicopters, trucks and equipment all stored and waiting down in Mexico for the day they come over our border....

Americans are sound asleep on this one. Meanwhile the enemy is not going to miss the opportunity to hit us HARD.

It would be very difficult for the Chinks to land on our shores considering they barely have 1 carrier group vs our 11. I'm not worried about the commie slants invading even though it would be fun.

they are right on our border now, R.C. Have a look at these old reports:

U.S. - Mexican border

Constantine Menges also expressed concern that Chinese support for anti-American subversion in the region will affect Mexico, which is politically fragile. He cites Mexico's expanding energy needs, and that a combination of Chinese commercial relations with Mexico and covert Cuban subversion could effectively combine, bringing a radical communist regime into Mexico over time. According to Bill Gertz, the threat to the United States in that scenario is obvious. Mexico's border with the United States is two thousand miles long, and, as Menges states, "this could pose a serious problem to U.S. national security." (China Threat, 98).
Just for speculation sake, what if DF-31 missiles and launchers have already been shipped into Panama, and moved by freight train to some complicit Mexican company just south of the U.S. - Mexico border? Isn't this a possibility?

Chinese at U.S. - Mexican border?
Some months ago we received an email concerning reports of Chinese sighted at the U.S. - Mexican border. The author of this email was reportedly in contact with a U.S. Customs agent, who verified this claim:

In October, the 25th [2000] I think it was, some border patrol agents were fired upon by apparent Mexican military members. Upon further checking, the military members turned out to be "orientals"... perhaps North Korean or Chinese.... What I DID get was a personal confirmation from a lady friend of mine who works in the USAF Reserves with me - who also happens to be a US Customs Agent.

She confirmed for me that there are indeed incidents that happen "all the time" (her words in quotes) regarding North Koreans, Chinese and Cubans. These "incidents" are usually kept "hush hush" and Border Patrol, as well as Customs folks are admonished not to chat with the Press about such things.

Also, a report from "Strategic Jungle" on January 2, 2001 says the same:

American law enforcement sources also report continued sightings of Asian soldiers in border areas. After the Oct. 24, 2000, shooting incident involving Border Patrol agents and what appeared to be Chinese soldiers in Mexican army uniforms near Otay Mesa, sightings have increased but no further incidents have been reported. “We continue to hear reports from illegals coming across the border that swear they have seen Chinese soldiers dressed like Mexicans,” a senior San Diego law enforcement officer said. (Read more...)

Furthermore, there are reports of bounties being placed on U.S. Border Patrol agents:

Earlier, however, the Border Patrol agents' union alleged a far more sinister explanation for the shooting -- that the Mexican soldiers who shot at U.S. agents may have been attempting to collect a drug trafficker's bounty by killing U.S. law enforcement personnel…. As confirmed by Border Patrol officials, the Juarez cartel, one of Mexico's biggest drug gangs, has indeed placed a bounty of $200,000 on U.S. lawmen. (Border accident or bounty hunting? Jon Dougherty, March 28, 2000)

Back then they didn't have the big picture. Today we do, R.C. All they could do was speculate as to why the Cubans, North Koreans, Nicaraguans and Mexicans were working together down there. It wasn't about the cartels at all. It was about the planned invasion of the United States of America.

Bottom line is the North Koreans, Chinese, Nicaraguans, Cubans, & Mexicans have been down there since 2000 - 2001. Recently the war games began to escalate. It has now become so evident that even the locals in Mexico say it is common knowledge they are planning for the invasion of the USA. All that they are waiting for is the Russians to do a limited nuclear strike on us - then they will come across those borders like ants. From the border of Mexico - Russians from the border of Canada. The rest are already inside the gate. Russian troops waiting inside are in Minnesota, Alaska and S. Fla. awaiting the day.

- J.

Forum List

Back