Hussein Declares WAR on Netanyahu

I'm sorry if you are embarrassed by the exposure of your latent racial prejudices. Also, calling me a bookworm is hardly an insult. I am perfectly happy being educated.

You're a lying idiot and a fraud...your "education" wouldn't buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks...and speaking of "latent" you seem sexually attracted to me...do I get your panties wet, freak?

Hillary is not my favorite person do I need to see her all the time now !! . I think we need to put America first.
We need to keep a strong military so we do not need to go to war. There is no proof that Pres Obama sent him there, I imagine Obama can careless but Obama is not a hawk and Bibi is. Why do I think he should be in office, because I wonder what he was doing between 1998 and 2002, and well people who are not in office can do more damage, behind the scenes.

Unfortunately Netanyahu in office means zero chance of any progress on a two state solution.

Hillary is not my favorite person do I need to see her all the time now !! . I think we need to put America first.
We need to keep a strong military so we do not need to go to war. There is no proof that Pres Obama sent him there, I imagine Obama can careless but Obama is not a hawk and Bibi is. Why do I think he should be in office, because I wonder what he was doing between 1998 and 2002, and well people who are not in office can do more damage, behind the scenes.

Bibi wants to keep the mullahs from developing a nuclear weapon.....Obozo couldn't care less from the looks of it.....when the ragheads are caught violating the useless agreement with him and Kerry, I have little doubt the IDF will attack Iran....possibly with tactical nukes...who could blame them?

I'm sorry if you are embarrassed by the exposure of your latent racial prejudices. Also, calling me a bookworm is hardly an insult. I am perfectly happy being educated.

You're a lying idiot and a fraud...your "education" wouldn't buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks...and speaking of "latent" you seem sexually attracted to me...do I get your panties wet, freak?

Once again; I am sorry to see that you feel so embarrassed about what you said that you feel the need to respond so strongly. Therapy might be helpful for you in that area.

Bibi wants to keep the mullahs from developing a nuclear weapon.....Obozo couldn't care less from the looks of it.....when the ragheads are caught violating the useless agreement with him and Kerry, I have little doubt the IDF will attack Iran....possibly with tactical nukes...who could blame them?

Obama cares, at least Iran is being watched and checked and we have enough sanctions on them as it is,
Bibi wont even let them in to check their nukes. The IDF is too chicken to attack and fight, they will just nuke Iran. If that happens let it be when Obama is in , I think Bibi is waiting to see if a GOP warhawk gets in. Israel has started saying Iran has nukes back in 92. Israel wants to be the military stronghold in the east, and is jealous that we are even talking to Iran.

Obama cares, at least Iran is being watched and checked and we have enough sanctions on them as it is,
Bibi wont even let them in to check their nukes. The IDF is too chicken to attack and fight, they will just nuke Iran. If that happens let it be when Obama is in , I think Bibi is waiting to see if a GOP warhawk gets in. Israel has started saying Iran has nukes back in 92. Israel wants to be the military stronghold in the east, and is jealous that we are even talking to Iran.

Your world-view is bizarre to say the least....the IDF and Israel are much smaller than Iran and their military, but one on one, the IDF would maul the Qods....Iran fights for hatred, Israel fights for survival. And given the nature of the main Iranian program being dug in underneath a mountain, tactical nukes to irradiate the entrances is the only sure way of ending it. They have to overfly Iraq to get there is the problem....Barry would probably order them shot down....Bibi missed his window of opportunity when Barry fled and the Iraqi air force was inept and timid.

Just days after the Obama White House accused House Speaker John Boehner of “breaking protocol” by inviting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address a joint session of Congress, a team of up to five Obama campaign operatives has reportedly arrived in Israel to lead a campaign to defeat the Israeli Prime Minister in upcoming national elections scheduled for March 17.

Obama-vs.-Netanyahu.jpg

The anti-Netanyahu, left wing Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports a group called “One Voice,” reportedly funded by American donors, is paying for the Obama campaign team. That group is reportedly being led by Obama’s 2012 field director Jeremy Bird.

Obama Campaign Team Arrives in Israel to Defeat Netanyahu in March Elections - Breitbart
Your loyality is with Israel over the U.S., isn't it?

how is being against obama being against america?
Being against Obama is being for America!

Even a caveman knows that!

Unfortunately Netanyahu in office means zero chance of any progress on a two state solution.
A two state solution in no solution.

Agree...they already have a two state solution..... the Palis can't seem to understand that. They're useful idiots for Hezbollah and Hamas (both Iranian surrogates) so they keep lobbing in the missiles and the IDF keeps bulldozing their homes....The only solution is castrating Iran...that ends the proxy money and weapons.

Why do you say that? We have routinely used such solutions throughout history for conflicts such as this one.

Agree...they already have a two state solution..... the Palis can't seem to understand that. They're useful idiots for Hezbollah and Hamas (both Iranian surrogates) so they keep lobbing in the missiles and the IDF keeps bulldozing their homes....The only solution is castrating Iran...that ends the proxy money and weapons.

Considering that Palestinians lack basic civil, political, and economic rights within the occupied territories it is hardly intellectually honest to label the current situation as being one of two states. Not even Israel would suggest that you are correct in your labellings.

Why do you say that? We have routinely used such solutions throughout history for conflicts such as this one.
There are no conflicts such as this one, which, if you knew anything, has not been solved though thousands of years old.

Your world-view is bizarre to say the least....the IDF and Israel are much smaller than Iran and their military, but one on one, the IDF would maul the Qods....Iran fights for hatred, Israel fights for survival. And given the nature of the main Iranian program being dug in underneath a mountain, tactical nukes to irradiate the entrances is the only sure way of ending it. They have to overfly Iraq to get there is the problem....Barry would probably order them shot down....Bibi missed his window of opportunity when Barry fled and the Iraqi air force was inept and timid.

When have IDF fought anyone besides the Pals and without tanks? Iran has never attacked anyone. Israel loved it when Iran was fighting Iraq. Why is the IDF not in Syria, why is the US suppose to send in troops when they are right there? Israel will fly over Iran at night , like they did to Iraq and blow up the reactor, that is the chicken shit Israel's way. Iraq was not making Nukes, and Israel has no right to attack Iran. Rest assured Putin will get involved and Bibi knows that, that is why he is coming over to talk to the congress, he wants our men to go over and fight his wars.

Considering that Palestinians lack basic civil, political, and economic rights within the occupied territories it is hardly intellectually honest to label the current situation as being one of two states. Not even Israel would suggest that you are correct in your labellings.
They had all rights in Jordan, but shit the nest and were expelled.

NOBODY wants them, except as proxy terrorists.

There are no conflicts such as this one, which, if you knew anything, has not been solved though thousands of years old.

1.) That wasn't a complete sentence

2.) The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is unique in some regards, but hardly unique overall. The situation in the Western Sahara for example is fairly similar sans the terrorism element.

They had all rights in Jordan, but shit the nest and were expelled.

NOBODY wants them, except as proxy terrorists.

That doesn't mean that it is legal for Israel to deny them basic human rights or moral for us to support the denial of said rights.

Here's a coincidence with an ironic twist...
I've often compared obama's reign to the coaching coaching mistake of Gerry Faust at Notre Dame in the early eighties. Notre Dame hired Faust right out of a high school coaching job where he'd had much success but Notre Dame realized the error of their ways by about the third season when it became clear that Faust was woefully unprepared to be a coach at such a prestigious program at that level. But Notre Dame honored his five year contract and by the last season, reputable sources on the ground there informed me, the assistant coaches would lock Faust in the observation tower at practice to keep him out of the way. Much the same as Boehner circumventing obama with their Netanyahu visit. Keep the failed obama out of the way.
The irony? Boehner played high school football at Moeller high school in Cincinnati, OH. His coach? Gerry Faust!

1.) That wasn't a complete sentence

2.) The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is unique in some regards, but hardly unique overall. The situation in the Western Sahara for example is fairly similar sans the terrorism element.
Of course it is a complete sentence, ya fuckin' maroon.

Forum List

Back