Hypocrisy....Trumpsters....GOP Tax Proposal...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Help me make sense of this......

Trump and his acolytes are falling over one anther in touting just how GREAT the U.S. economy is under his dubious "leadership".....(but not a casual thank you for what Obama left Trump with?)

Anyway, IF the economy is so damn great and estimated to continue to be doing well in the foreseeable future.....WHY DO WE THEN NEED A TAX BREAK THAT WOULD MOSTLY BENEFIT THE RICHEST SEGMENTS OF OUR CITIZENRY?

I mean, wouldn't it be "wise" for the "smartest businessman that the world has ever known" to say...."Guess what, we will keep the tax base as it is and mandate that congress use that influx of dollars to drastically cut our national debt...."

Wouldn't the above be a sign of "good leadership" and, most of all "good business practice" from the world's smartest (sic) business man???

Last edited:

Trump and his acolytes are falling over one anther in touting just how GREAT the U.S. economy is under his dubious "leadership".....(but not a casual thank you for what Obama left Trump with?)

Anyway, IF the economy is so damn great and estimated to continue to be doing well in the foreseeable future.....WHY DO WE THEN NEED A TAX BREAK THAT WOULD MOSTLY BENEFIT THE RICHEST SEGMENTS OF OUR CITIZENRY?

I mean, wouldn't it be "wise" for the "smartest businessman that the world has ever known" to say...."Guess what, we will keep the tax base as it is and mandate that congress use that influx of dollars to drastically cut our national debt...."

Wouldn't the above be a sign of "good leadership" and, most of all "good business practice" from the world's smartest (sic) business man???

Look at what Obama inherited when he got into office..it took 8 years to get out of the hole these F-ing Republican Rich Tax Cuts did in the past.

170505135848-trump-unemployment-05052017-780x439.jpg

Look at what Obama inherited when he got into office..it took 8 years to get out of the hole these F-ing Republican Rich Tax Cuts did in the past.

170505135848-trump-unemployment-05052017-780x439.jpg

and this -

dow-jones-10y.png

Forum List

Back