🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hypocrisy Watch: Obama Exempts Syria From His Own Standards On Civilian Deaths

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
If liberals are anything, they are "Do as I say, not as I do" self-righteous hypocrites and this is another clear example.

Amid reports of women and children killed in U.S. air offensive, official says the 'near certainty' policy doesn’t apply

The White House has acknowledged for the first time that strict standards President Obama imposed last year to prevent civilian deaths from U.S. drone strikes will not apply to U.S. military operations in Syria and Iraq.

A White House statement to Yahoo News confirming the looser policy came in response to questions about reports that as many as a dozen civilians, including women and young children, were killed when a Tomahawk missile struck the village of Kafr Daryan in Syria's Idlib province on the morning of Sept. 23.

The village has been described by Syrian rebel commanders as a reported stronghold of the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front where U.S officials believed members of the so-called Khorasan group were plotting attacks against international aircraft.

But at a briefing for members and staffers of the House Foreign Affairs Committee late last week, Syrian rebel commanders described women and children being hauled from the rubble after an errant cruise missile destroyed a home for displaced civilians. Images of badly injured children also appeared on YouTube, helping to fuel anti-U.S. protests in a number of Syrian villages last week.

White House exempts Syria airstrikes from tight standards on civilian deaths - Yahoo News

Now this is interesting people. The same Obama and admin that got sooooooooooo self righteous and civilian deaths with Israel is NOW exempting themselves from THEIR OWN STANDARDS?????

Will Netanyahu get an apology???? Don't hold your breath!

If Bush had pulled this, would liberals give him a free pass?

Here is another one where liberals will either hide among the crickets and say nothing or twist themselves into knots trying to spin that this rank hypocrisy, is NOT rank hypocrisy.

Can't wait to hear what you say liberals. My guess is you will either say nothing, but attack me for being on Syria's side.

Say, that doesn't mean when you were against Bush, you were on Iraq's side does it????

Double standards come back to bite ya libs!

:lol:

Yet most in the R party, agree with another unconstitutional war.

Obama has slaughtered untold numbers of civilians during his tenure as President. I say 'untold' because the corrupt Communist/Progressive MSM has chose to ignore it. The man should do the honorable thing and return the Nobel Peace Prize.

What they need to do is fake some photos of atrocities ......press loves fake news they will be all over it

What they need to do is fake some photos of atrocities ......press loves fake news they will be all over it

They sure do. The Palestinians especially, are famous for doing it. It's kinda funny in a way. I mean in some cases, it's clear the photos are staged. But yeah, just stage some atrocity photos, and most will be on board for War forever.

I was thinking more along the lines of libs demanding at least proportional response or ceasefire along with perhaps war crime trial for Obama

Yet most in the R party, agree with another unconstitutional war.

Nice attempt to change the subject.

That's not what this is about. THIS is about Obama setting up standards for bombing, that he pompously used to judge others but now he is exempting himself!

And I notice libs are still quiet on the subject.

Bet none of them has the honesty to hold Obama to the same standards they held Bush.

This proves every one of them a self righteous phony.

Still quiet, I see liberals. COWARDS!

If you soooooooooooo believe in this president you would mount a defense. Can you explain why you can't say a word now, when you so condemned Bush YOU HYPOCRITES????

Forum List

Back