Hypocrite Biden won't jail people who blocked synagogue even though it's the exact same law that was used to jail people who blocked abortion clinic.

I hate this kind of double standard. The law is supposed to treat everyone the same.

No one is above the law.

1a51l3dw.jpg

Police at the Capital shoot to kill with no investigations, even if those they shoot are unarmed women

The real end.
Ooh, I saw this the other day and coined a new term for it...

Falsequivelanceaboutism!

You like it?

Do you have anything to add regarding the thread topic or do you just want to blurt out random stuff as a deflection?

Ooh, I saw this the other day and coined a new term for it...

Falsequivelanceaboutism!

You like it?

Do you have anything to add regarding the thread topic or do you just want to blurt out random stuff as a deflection?
Nope, just dead unarmed women that you call false equivalents.

Imagine if she were your daughter.

The event at the synagogue was an Israeli real estate Israel hawking property in Israel and in illegal West Bank settlements.

The event at the synagogue was organized by My Israel Home, a firm that markets real estate in Israel and West Bank settlements and was advertising on social media.

The woman who got shot on Jan 6 was stupid enough to buy into the slop shoveled into feeding troughs was found to have been unarmed after the fact. Too, then Rep. and now Senator Markwayne Mullins (OK Republican) said the shooting was justified as he was standing right behind the cop when he pulled the trigger after multiple warnings.

But hey, one eats what is shoveled into the ideologically-labeled-depending-on-party feeding troughs to regurgitate later.

Last edited:
I hate this kind of double standard. The law is supposed to treat everyone the same.

Abortion clinics are a part of planned parenthood. And planned parenthood is in cahoots with the democratic party. As shown below we can see their agenda they set fourth some time ago and the vast majority of their goals have been gaining a lot of ground in the past 4 years. The current administration has accelerated their plans.

The event at the synagogue was an Israeli real estate Israel hawking property in Israel and in illegal West Bank settlements.

The event at the synagogue was organized by My Israel Home, a firm that markets real estate in Israel and West Bank settlements and was advertising on social media.

The woman who got shot on Jan 6 was stupid enough to buy into the slop shoveled into feeding troughs was found to have been unarmed after the fact. Too, then Rep. and now Senator Markwayne Mullins (OK Republican) said the shooting was justified as he was standing right behind the cop when he pulled the trigger after multiple warnings.

But hey, one eats what is shoveled into the ideologically-labeled-depending-on-party feeding troughs to regurgitate later.
ah, so if the event was a real estate group helping facilitate people's decision to buy land in Israel, it is acceptable to block the entrance? I don't recall that subtlety in the law. Care to cite the relevant ordinance? Is there a sub clause that also allows violence against people? The law is fascinating! Especially if you make it up.

ah, so if the event was a real estate group helping facilitate people's decision to buy land in Israel, it is acceptable to block the entrance? I don't recall that subtlety in the law. Care to cite the relevant ordinance? Is there a sub clause that also allows violence against people? The law is fascinating! Especially if you make it up.
I like how you conveniently neglected to mention the "West Bank settlements" bit when asking those riveting questions. Happy sealioning!

I like how you conveniently neglected to mention the "West Bank settlements" bit when asking those riveting questions. Happy sealioning!
mostly because the event actually had no selling and what you call "West Bank settlements" are not illegal

and I enjoyed how you sidestepped my question.

mostly because the event actually had no selling and what you call "West Bank settlements" are not illegal

and I enjoyed how you sidestepped my question.
I didn't sidestep. That oped is one serious load. Carry on.

I didn't sidestep. That oped is one serious load. Carry on.
well, you didn't respond and your intricate response to the facts posted by a professor at George Mason University Scalia Law School really convinced me of your bone fides.

Yawn...

The abortion protestors violated the FACE act.

The synagogue protestors didn't.

The end.

As you know, the FACE Act protects free and safe access to places of religious worship and to facilities that provide reproductive health services, including pregnancy centers.

Suck it.

Forum List

Back