Hypocrite Biden won't jail people who blocked synagogue even though it's the exact same law that was used to jail people who blocked abortion clinic.

Yawn...

The abortion protestors violated the FACE act.

The synagogue protestors didn't.

Perhaps you should have first read the law

(2) by force or threat of force or by physical obstruction, intentionally injures, intimidates or interferes with or attempts to injure, intimidate or interfere with any person lawfully exercising or seeking to exercise the First Amendment right of religious freedom at a place of religious worship; or

As you know, the FACE Act protects free and safe access to places of religious worship and to facilities that provide reproductive health services, including pregnancy centers.

Suck it.
I was not aware of that.

I apologize.

Thank you for the correction.

I will be interested to see if federal charges will be pressed. It likely is a bit to early to tell considering this just happened yesterday.

I was not aware of that.

I apologize.

Thank you for the correction.

I will be interested to see if federal charges will be pressed. It likely is a bit to early to tell considering this just happened yesterday.

Don't hold your breath.

1719279233692.png

I hate this kind of double standard. The law is supposed to treat everyone the same.

That Biden guy is a damn busy man, deciding who is charged and who is not. Forgiving individual student loans, building charging stations and more.

Impressive for someone as old and demented as he is

Is he supposed to make sure our laws are upheld and equally applied?
Not on individual cases, nice try...

Ye MAGA don't seem to understand that the President doesn't do this... Ye invented bullshit to make you think that is how a President works but it is wrong...

We tried explaining but doesn't seem to register.

Forum List

Back