Hypothesis: In America I rather can be truly who I am?

Mortimer

Gold Member
I mean I can be a Gypsy and still cool? But Im not sure, because I heard gypsies are "hidden americans" in europe you rather not publically say you are roma if you dont want troubles. Ok you are not persecuted in europe, but it is very negative, people suspect it or know it anyways, but you just dont talk about it and always distance yourself from the roma community if you want to live a normal life. In America you are a cool Gypsy?

I mean I can be a Gypsy and still cool? But Im not sure, because I heard gypsies are "hidden americans" in europe you rather not publically say you are roma if you dont want troubles. Ok you are not persecuted in europe, but it is very negative, people suspect it or know it anyways, but you just dont talk about it and always distance yourself from the roma community if you want to live a normal life. In America you are a cool Gypsy?

Your optimism about America is unsupported by the reality of it.

Maybe I just know it from media, I was never there...

You can be anything you want to be in America as long as you have the geetis.
Just don't be a geetus.

Just don't be a geetus.

Thanks. What is a Geetus?

Just don't be a geetus.

Thanks. What is a Geetus?

1. Geetis - Idioms by The Free Dictionary

idioms.thefreedictionary.com/geetis
    n. money. I don’t have the geetis to throw around on something like that.

Geetus - Idioms by The Free Dictionary

idioms.thefreedictionary.com/geetus
    slang Money. Any chance I could borrow some geetis from you? I don't get paid till Friday.

America is a big country, so it would do you good to do a research into which area you would enjoy living the most. Obviously there are some places where people have never seen anything like a Gypsy at all... but there are other places like various suburbs of Los Angeles where there are many Armenians, Russians, Indians.. etc... in other words in a lot of those places people are used to seeing a lot of other cultures. You wouldn't stand out at all. One of my favorite places down there is Pasadena/ Altadena / Sierra Madre area of Los Angeles

Mortimer
The USA is collapsing and fast !!!
I hope we can break into several new nations
. Living in America has become very dangerous

Maybe I just know it from media, I was never there...

America will ignore a lot if they perceive you as "successful" but we are still pretty bigoted even toward successful people like Muslim business owners. As for gypsies: American Gypsies Are a Persecuted Minority That Is Starting to Fight Back

Forum List

Back