Hypothetical Dilemma.What If A N.Korean Missile Veers Way Off & Lands In China?

Worst case they would think it was ours and would retaliate.

Not likely though, I'm pretty sure China has enough equipment to know it didn't come from us. I suspect they would be pissed.

I think Mao would send a few MOAB's Kims Way
Or 500,000 hungry and very sex starved troops into his backyard..
doesnt China make bombs out of human and dog waste?
No, they have to eat that...
you mean to tell me that when I got to those 2.50 all u can eat chinese buffets,,,I may be eating dog poop disguised as meatballs?
That was the 1980's, so probably and left over money brains..
I wonder what Mao would do with the 10-15K killed? for all we know,,,he might get creative,,,I do know that he will sell the jet black hair to one of those infamous hair replacement companies

Worst case they would think it was ours and would retaliate. Not likely though, I'm pretty sure China has enough equipment to know it didn't come from us. I suspect they would be pissed.
They wouldn't just shake it off as one of Whacky Kim's hilarious pranks?

China would wonder who the hell was the wise guy that changed the direction on the missile...

My bet is it lands in the sea...

What if a N.K. rocket ship threatens satellites? Who knows what the imagination can conjure up when a republican is in office?

you mean to tell me that when I got to those 2.50 all u can eat chinese buffets,,,I may be eating dog poop disguised as meatballs?
That was the 1980's, so probably and left over money brains..
I wonder what Mao would do with the 10-15K killed? for all we know,,,he might get creative,,,I do know that he will sell the jet black hair to one of those infamous hair replacement companies

China already has a booming market in body parts. I'd buy me a pussy, put it in a frame, and hang it on the wall. :biggrin:

probably visit Russian hookers for golden showers..
I think Mao would send a few MOAB's Kims Way
. Why do you think it was $2.50.00 all you can eat ? Think !

What if a N.K. rocket ship threatens satellites? Who knows what the imagination can conjure up when a republican is in office?

Who knows what disinterest and unconcern would be conjured up when a Democrat was in office?

What is they fire at Guam with a nuke and miss and it starts a tidal wave that cause Guam to capsize?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back