Hysterically Creepy “Opt Out Of Obamcare” Ads Going Viral

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this is a real hoot....Liberals-Democrats in full blown meltdown over this video ad....waaa:eusa_boohoo: But they can post someone pushing Grandma in a wheel chair off a Cliff for their dirty politics for Obama's re-election..
video and links at site

SNIP:

The left is having a temper tantrum.

Reading a couple of liberal scribes over the past 24 hours, we can almost hear the huffing and puffing, the indignant stamping of feet; reading their tweets, we can nearly hear the feverish pitch of their whines. Oh, the outrage. Won’t somebody please think of the children? On and on.

The cause? These hysterically creepy ads Generation Opportunity released urging young people to opt out of Obamacare on Oct. 1.

WATCH THE EXAM:

Complaints have ranged from the mundane to the delusional, with the ever-reliable folks at MSNBC seeing racism in the ads’ diverse set of actors. But brushing aside the panicked innuendos the left brings to every waking moment, all the young folks over at Generation Opportunity are seeing are clicks. Awareness of their cause. Alertness to their message.

Because seriously, when is the last time an anti-Obamacare ad went viral?

And viral it went. Published on Thursday, the videos have already racked up over one million hits combined. In the first 24 hours, over 100 publications wrote them up.

all of it here
Read more: Creepy Uncle Sam is the best DC mascot since real Uncle Sam | The Daily Caller

Last edited:
Obamacare: an idea so good you have to be forced by law to join.

If I could opt out of Obamacare, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, or any other "We're going to take care of you" legislation, I would in a heartbeat.

Actually, the free market is starting to find a way around the abomination that IS obamacare. I don't know how much, if any at all it has to do with the videos in the OP, but I'm hearing about Walgreens, Olive Garden, and others who have found a way out. Don't have the details yet. Stay tuned.

Obamacare: an idea so good you have to be forced by law to join.

If I could opt out of Obamacare, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, or any other "We're going to take care of you" legislation, I would in a heartbeat.

I hear that obamacare is so bad, Obama himself now refers to it as Bidencare.

The people need to keep on their Republicans butts and tell them to DEFUND this monstrosity ObamaCare...

They, Obama, Democrats and their sheep base are in full Whiny and fear mongering mode about this...but

CONTACT YOUR Representatives folks..

Last edited:
Conservatives are losing their shit over the ads, as the posters here demonstrate. That was the plan. Those creepy ads are fund raising ploys, to spin up the 'tard conservatives so they'll open their wallets. Same old same old. Scare the rubes, and they'll send money.

The liberals are just laughing at them. After all, we laugh every time we see Rubepublicans step up and beg for another fleecing. Doesn't matter how often it happens. They never learn, they always run back for more, and it's always hilarious.

Conservatives are losing their shit over the ads, as the posters here demonstrate. That was the plan. Those creepy ads are fund raising ploys, to spin up the 'tard conservatives so they'll open their wallets. Same old same old. Scare the rubes, and they'll send money.

The liberals are just laughing at them. After all, we laugh every time we see Rubepublicans step up and beg for another fleecing. Doesn't matter how often it happens. They never learn, they always run back for more, and it's always hilarious.

gawd are all you liberals such uppity snotty snobs?

so you frikken laugh, are we suppose to care? I'll try but nope not caring

what a YAWNER you are

I guess the Dem's are all upset about it, because they are the only ones who can use psychological warfare and subliminal messages.

Conservatives aren't losing shit over anything.
There are not enough young people to pay for the higher prices on health Insurance to support the older people who outnumber them.
It's going to collapse on it's own.
It isn't about fund raising money, it's about getting younger people to opt out of it. That's why at the end of the video it says opt out.
The Dem's are the one who use scare tactics. Throwing Grandma over the cliff. :lol:

gawd are all you liberals such uppity snotty snobs?

If you hang around conservatives, it's nearly impossible to _not_ to develop a superiority complex.

unfortunately, we here are forced to hang around an snob like you who thinks themselves better than others...but we do have IGNORE

:eusa_hand:

there is no such thing as "superiority complex". Only inferiority. Snobism is actually one of the forms of this complex.

If you hang around conservatives, it's nearly impossible to _not_ to develop a superiority complex.

unfortunately, we here are forced to hang around an snob like you who thinks themselves better than others...but we do have IGNORE

there is no such thing as "superiority complex". Only inferiority. Snobism is actually one of the forms of this complex.

that seems to be an requirement to be in the Democrat party...snobbish , hate, lies are no problem for them...it's a sickness alright

that seems to be an requirement to be in the Democrat party...snobbish , hate, lies are no problem for them...it's a sickness alright

what I wanted to point out is that insecure individuals come out in the different shapes - some are shy, some are quiet, but most are aggressive and snobbish - to hide their inferiority complexes behind the shield of rough hateful behavior. Confident people do not resort to these tactics because they don't need them.
Why the majority of those are always leftards - well, because a confident individual does not need a village to feel safe and secure and to dare to achieve anything a confident individual does not need a government nanny always.
A confident individual doesn't need the talking points being delivered to them so they all can form a choir.
Leftards remind me a teenage gang - with the same dynamics and the same problems.

Last edited:

what I wanted to point out is that insecure individuals come out in the different shapes - some are shy, some are quiet, but most are aggressive and snobbish - to hide their inferiority complexes behind the shield of rough hateful behavior. Confident people do not resort to these tactics because they don't need them.
Why the majority of those are always leftards - well, because a confident individual do not need a village to feel safe and secure adn to dare to achieve anything a confident individual does not need a government nanny always.
A confident individual doesn't need the talking points being delivered to them so they all can form a choir.
Leftards remind me a teenage gang - with the same dynamics and the same problems.

all very true...like gangs, they are bullies, thuggish and intolerant of others, and will hate you if you don't THINK like they do...probably some wish they could whack you too..
some of the meanest people I have come across...And with Obama in office there are many more gangs these days..that's why I refer to them as CULT members...it's sad to see this and scary this is our fellow country men and women

Why the majority of those are always leftards - well, because a confident individual do not need a village to feel safe and secure adn to dare to achieve anything a confident individual does not need a government nanny always.

all very true...like gangs, they are bullies, thuggish and intolerant of others, and will hate you if you don't THINK like they do...probably some wish they could whack you too..
some of the meanest people I have come across...And with Obama in office there are many more gangs these days..that's why I refer to them as CULT members...it's sad to see this and scary this is our fellow country men and women

yep.

not all of them, but the vocal ones. and certainly the many on the net.

Forum List

Back