I agree with Melania Trump

He said that Melania was showing decency. It is YOU who needs the remedial reading program.

Have you notice that NOBODY in Trump's family is supporting his run for President, nor attending his trials. Jared and Ivanka testified against him.

All of the witnesses are people who worked for him. It was the same in both impeachments. It's not the Democrats who are convicting Trump. It's the Republicans.
It is notable that Melania, Ivanka, and Jared Kushner have all shunned the sexual abuser's sordid spectacle in Manhattan as well as all the Skank's campaign fib-fiesta.

Personally? No. I don't know any members of the Klan personally either. I don't know any members of Antifa personally. I don't know any skin heads personally. That doesn't mean I don't know what all of the above have for their agendas. The Palestinians voted in Hamas. It's not like Hamas has kept who they are a secret. When you vote to put them in power you're voting for terrorism...you're voting for people that you KNOW will attack Israel and you KNOW that attacks like that will almost certainly result in an armed response by Israel! Do I feel for innocent Palestinians who have Hamas terrorists using them as human shields? To some extent I do but I've got to be honest with you, Surada...it's no shock that slaughtering over 1,400 innocent civilians in a terror attack is going draw down the wrath of Israeli armed forces...so the Palestinians who voted for Hamas pretty much brought this on themselves.

I do know Palestinians.

It is notable that Melania, Ivanka, and Jared Kushner have all shunned the sexual abuser's sordid spectacle in Manhattan as well as all the Skank's campaign fib-fiesta.
Yeah, your cult leader rolled with her and paid to keep her silent.

Deal with it fuckup. The man has no moral compass.

Homosexual groomers are now the protected base of the democrat party and honest republicans who fear for the mental and physical well being of their children are branded as "homophobes". How long do left wing perverts think they are going to get away with this stuff?
Lie.

Forum List

Back