🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I always admired Putin

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
For years I admired Putin because he is a nationalist and a patriot. He just wants what is best for Russia and its people.

Many times I wished the U.S. was ruled by a real leader like Putin.

Then like a miracle straight from heaven, Trump was elected.

A patriot who loves America; and is a nationalist who puts our country and people first.

Forget Putin.....we have Trump!! ..... :thup: ... :cool:

For years I admired Putin because he is a nationalist and a patriot. He just wants what is best for Russia and its people.

A patriot who loves America; and is a nationalist who puts our country and people first.

Put his people first??? Hey, why don't you start a gofundme. account and take your tired white stanky ass over there?

Believe me, I had considered moving to Russia many times. But the winters are just too cold.

Now there is no reason to move. We have our beloved president Trump to rule over our nation and fix the problems.

Things are starting to look up.

We are blessed..... :thup: ... :cool:

He's a dictator who beats up young girls in the street. He puts himself first. Himself and his own fortune. Just like the cheeto does.

Believe me, I had considered moving to Russia many times. But the winters are just too cold.

Now there is no reason to move. We have our beloved president Trump to rule over our nation and fix the problems.

Things are starting to look up.

We are blessed..... :thup: ... :cool:

BS. You're in the US because you can get away with being loud and stupid at the same time. You wouldn't last 10 minutes in Russia but you sure as hell wouldn't be missed here.

God bless your soul. I could not have said it better myself! I hope you're an American.

Putin guards Russia from Globalists and recently has kicked all Soros' NGOs (Non Government Organizations) out of Russia, that's why all Globalists are so mad at him and spread so much slender.. He also doesn't allow minorities (Gays for example) to rule the majority of the population.

I'm watching Putin since 2000, when he became a president: he's a smart, well-educated and decent patriot and he always does what he promises. I'm with you, Sunni Man, I admire Putin a lot. And I also think Trump will be so good for USA and so in time, I just wish Dems stop sticking his wheels, but usually the people who can't do anything good, love to stop the others from doing it.

America suffered under 8 long years from a ruler who led from behind. (what ever the heck that meant?)

Now with Trump at the helm, America is sailing into calm and prosperous waters. It's soo great to finally have a real leader, not a disaster, in the White House. .... :cool:

I admire some things about Putin.

I do not admire authoritarianism and he seems to be more of an authoritarian than a genuine democratic statesman.

America suffered under 8 long years from a ruler who led from behind. (what ever the heck that meant?)
.... :cool:
A true leader leads in part by example. It shows that it is possible to do what he leader demands when the leader meets the standard he demands himself.

Someone who leads from behind is a person who says "Go on ahead, I am right behind you." Which means he is not setting the example, he has not done nor does he do the things he demands of others. In truth he is usually a failure at leadership and at life in general.

Forum List

Back